Forty/Epilogue

LISTEN TO THESE SONGS:
L-O-V-E : Nat Cole King
Not about Angels : Birdy

Epilogue:
><3rd Person><

After years of mending their broken relationship, Julia and Calum get married. Together they move out to the country side of New York, only 45 minutes from the restaurant. Calum took over as head of the radio station. Every Sunday night was still movie night and once they ran out of new movies they watched each other watch their favorite movies.
They visited family every so often but kept to themselves for the most part. They had a nice little house on a one way street with friendly neighbors and land that seemed to roll on for ages.
A year after they married, Julia became pregnant with their first child.
After hearing the news, Calum and Julia drove to the nearest Outdoors supplies store and bought ply wood, hammers, nails and everything needed for their first project.

Everyday after they got home from their busy lives, they worked on building a tree house together, Julia mainly watching and passing tools as Calum googled how to build it.
After they had finished the day's work they say together on the porch swing and ate ice cream.
It look 3 months of head scratching, laughing, arguing and Julia's stomach growing bigger and bigger.
Once it was completed, they both climbed up and sat side by side together.

"I'm scared." Julia whispered.
"I know." Calum replies quietly and gives her a kiss on the head.
"I'm not ready for this Calum. I'm not."
Calum gives a small laugh and smiles down at his wife. She had changed completely yet not at all since they had met. She was tougher, stronger, more open and more caring. And even more beautiful by the day.
"You're going to be a great mom. Our little girl will be your 2nd biggest fan, after me of course."
Julia looks up at Calum.
He had transformed yet stayed himself since they had met. He was trusting, dependent, more open and caring.
"I love you." Julia smiles at him and he gives her a slow kiss on her lips.
He helps her to her feet and Calum turns on some music. They hold each other closely and slowly swayed to the music together.

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

"Hey," Julia hums and looks up at Calum.
"This is our song." She murmurs into his shoulder. A grin plays on his face as he wraps one arm around her waist and takes her hand in the other. Together they slowly waltz like they had when he bought her the restaurant. Like they had on the first night back together. Like they had on their wedding night.

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you

Julia had a daughter,
Elise Brooklyn Hood. She had soft brown hair and brown eyes that sparkled when she was excited. 2 years later, she had another kid, a son who they named James Matthew Hood. The two were inseparable, best friends and siblings.

6 years later they were happier then ever but as stressed as ever. Business was tough and Calums radio station listening numbers were dropping since the holidays were starting. Alittle family trip to Grandma Hood's house would be the best way to give Julia and Calum a break and time to relax.
Snow had begun to flurry its way down from the clouds as the Hood family drove down the windy back roads of country side New York. 8 year old Elise peers out the window and presses her nose against the cold window. 6 year old James impatiently its beside her, swinging his little legs back and forth.

"Oh my goodness..." Julia sighs and turns up the radio.

L is for the way you look at me...

Calum grins over at Julia. They both begin singing together.
" O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can...."
James groans.
"Turn it off! I don't like this song! Mooommmm.... Ddaaaaddd! Stop singing! Sttttooopppp!"
Elise quietly hums in her seat, ignoring James along with everyone else in the car.

"Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it..."
"STOP!" James screams in his seat. Calum and Julia stop singing.
Julia turns in her seat.
"Jamie. That's enough. Let mommy and daddy sing, we love this song okay? It's our favorite."
James huffs.
No one was in the mood to sing anymore so the song softly played in the back ground.

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see

"V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can"
Julia and Calum simultaneously begin to quietly sing together again, Calum's hand grazing Julia's which rested on the center console.
James continued to complain.
Before anyone realizes, James is out of his seat and climbing over to turn off the radio.

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two

"Turn it off!"
"James Matthew Hood get back in your seat!"

Take my heart and please don't break it

"James stop it right now!"
"I WANT TO HEAR DIFFERENT MUSIC"
"James, knock it off!"
In efforts to get James back into his seat, the car makes a quick swerve into the other lane.

Love was made for me and you.

Screams erupt as the front passengers side collides with another car. Calum slams on the breaks. James flies back in his seat.

Love was made for me and you.

Julia's body took the majority of the impact and suffered major damage to the head and chest. Her system could not handle it and she died moments after the crash. In all the mess the only sound you could make out was the sound of the car radio faintly playing.

Love was made for me and you.