(Y/n) had a soft spot for them. It was apparent when he first met her in person when she called out for Max. The way he cared about David.

The looks David and her shared. The nicknames. The loving words.

It made him sick.

He looked at the picture once more, before he felt another twinge happen in his heart.

It really shouldn't be this difficult. But it was almost as if she wasn't interested in him. Daniel didn't understand what was going wrong.

He put the picture back before focusing on the ceiling. Daniel closed his eyes, his mind drifting slightly.

Daniel felt someone caressing his cheek. He lifted his hand and clamped the smaller hand. Daniel brought her hand over to his lips and delicately gave her a small kiss.

He could hear her giggle next to him. Her other hand delicately ran through his hair. Daniel smiled, still keeping his eyes closed.

She leaned in, pecking his cheek.

"I love you, David!"

Daniel's eye's shot open. His little fantasy immediately came crumbling down.

Had he gone mad?

Daniel stood up, now even more frustrated. He closed his eyes again, trying to imagine (Y/n).

He felt a second pair of arms hug his backside. With the warm hands trailing up his shirt, Daniel could hear her giggle once again.

"I've missed you so much," her voice rang through his head, Daniel kept his eyes closed. "When are you coming back for me?"

"Soon, love," Daniel spoke out loud

"I've really missed you though," he could imagine her pout, "You left me alone twice,"

"You didn't stay," he grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze. "You left with David and Max,"

"I'm trapped there, my Romeo," (Y/n)'s voice rang out, "I want to be with you,"

"You didn't open my letter," Daniel's voice rang out with hurt, "How do I know you truly care about me!"

"I kept it, didn't I?"

Daniel's eyes opened once again. He looked down to see he wasn't holding onto (Y/n), however, that wasn't his concern. A large smile had swept across his face.

She did keep his letter.

(Y/n) does care.

~~~

My beautiful Juliet,

My love for you has only grown now that I've finally met you in person. All of this time I had wasted on another woman when you have been waiting for me. Do not worry. Right now, you're just confused my Juliet. You think you care about these imbeciles because your heart is too pure.

Don't worry, because now that I've found you, I'll never lose you. I'll never stop fighting for your love!

A loving heart dedicated to you,

Daniel

Max's brows furrowed together as he read over the letter a third time. Niel stayed in his side of the tent, sleeping soundly. Max still couldn't understand why Neil could sleep after what happened.

This was all his fault.

He just wanted to do a harmless joke. Something to get under David's skin. How was he supposed to know that the one person (Y/n) matched with was a cultist? Worst of all, a cultist who was now obsessed with her.