[Volume 1] Chapter 17

Start from the beginning

Weiss: I think that when we hear it, you'll all realize I was right!"

Penny: And I think Weiss' hair looks wonderful today!

Ruby:  Aaaah! Penny! Where did you come from!?

Penny: Hey guys! What are you up to?

Ruby: Uhh...

Yang:  We're looking for our friends Blake and Y/N

Penny: Ooooh, you mean the Faunus girl! and the tall boy in cool armor.

Ruby, Weiss, and Yang stare at Penny.

Ruby: Wait, how did you know that?

Penny: Uhh, the cat ears? 

Yang: What cat ears? She wears a... booooowww...and now that I think about Y/N is barely ever out of his armor around us or anybody for that matter.

The realization leaves them in silence as a tumbleweed blows through in the wind.

Ruby: She does like tuna a lot...and Y/N isn't the most open person...and what after you said Weiss, I don't think that's going to improve.

Ruby said as she glared at her teammate

Yang: Ruby?

The young huntress looked back at Penny ignoring the concerned look her sister gave her.

Penny: So, where are they?

Ruby: We don't know. they've  been missing since Friday.

Penny: That's terrible!Well, don't you worry Ruby, my friend! I won't rest until we find your teammate! and Your Boyfriend!

Ruby's face broke into a fierce blush as Yang giggled in the back ground before looking around and slowly backing away, Pulling Weiss with her

Ruby: Uh, that's really nice of you, Penny, but we're okay! Really! Right, guys?

She looks over Penny to direct her question at Yang and Weiss, who's blinking outlines are all that's left of their sudden departure from the company of the strange girl. A tumbleweed blows past them again in the quiet.

Penny: It sure is windy today!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yang:Thanks anyways! This is hopeless. You really don't care if we find her or him, do you?

Weiss: "Don't be stupid; of course I do. I'm just afraid of what she'll say when we find her. and I don't think Y/N really wants to see me anymore. and if Blake is innocent then why did she run Yang?

Yang looks down in thought.

Weiss: There is your answer.

Penny: So, Blake is your friend?

Ruby: Yes, Penny.

Penny: But you're mad at her? and Y/N

Ruby: Yes. Well, I'm not. Weiss is mad at Blake and I'm just sad Y/N never let me help.

Penny: Are they friends with Blake?

Ruby: Well, that's kind of up in the air right now...and Y/N hasn't really spoken to all of us...he never has any time.

Penny: why?

Ruby: Well he's always training and then studying, Sleeping and then just gone for a while and repeat.

Penny: What do you mean gone for a while.

Ruby: Let me rephrase that, When ever he does come out with us he's....never really there, He's always distracted in his own world and won't explain to us what's bothering him and I'm nervous about finding him because I believe we caught a glimpse yesterday. 

Penny suddenly turned to Ruby with a very serious look on her face.

Penny: Is he dangerous?

Ruby looked shocked and appalled at that question

Ruby: No! No, Penny. He's... I don't know, But i do know he's not a dangerous person.

Y/N is seen sitting atop an old building with his knees to his check and his armor to his side.

Y/N: What is this feeling...It's so.....Angry and freighting.

Tears started to appear in the corners of his eyes.

Y/N: What is happening to me....why is there always something that doesn't go right in my life.....NO MATTER WHAT I DO! EVERYTHING FALLS APART!

He lashed out and punched the wall next to him, The wall gave way to his fist and let it right through.

Y/N: I'm a monster...

???: And? So what.

His head whipped around to see who was there but all he got was the sound of cold laughter.

???: Don't you just want to let go...Fight back against the world that is constantly wronging you?

Y/N looked around franticly while getting to his feet.

Y/N: Who are you?! Show yourself!

The disembodied voice continued to laugh as Y/N could he cold breath on the back of his neck, He spun around ready to strike but hit...nothing.

??? 2: Truly pathetic, Talking to yourself I don't know what Salem see's in you.

Y/N spun around once again only to get a face full of flames, he recovers quickly blasting shards of Ice towards where he heard the new voice. He saw a figure leaving a cloud of steam and launched himself towards them much faster then usual due to the lack of heavy armor.

??? 2: Y/N Schnee.....Wouldn't you like to know who your real father is?

This caught the boy off guard causing him to stumble forward giving the other person an opening to land a kick on him sending him tumbling back.

??? 2: All you have to do is come with me and then you can seek to ravage the world that hurts you.