[Volume 1] Chapter 13

(I was meant to do this yesterday but I was on a date and didn't get home till now, SO here it is Chapter 13 of Frozen Roses)

(Also before the chapter starts I want to say thank you, This book has been doing really well, Like what the hell this book was number 1 in Weiss tag and is number 5 In the Ruby tag! that's insane.

Im grateful this book is taking off because that means You can't be human is not going to be my best book for long, It's not that I don't like writing you Can't be human its just i like this one more)

Miss Goodwitch brought Y/N to Ozpins office with the Teen trapped in a purple bubble, She stormed into the room with her arms crossed over  her chest as her glasses slowly slip down her nose and Y/N in the bubble is just sitting there waiting.

Glynda: Headmaster!

Ozpin put up his hand and quickly silenced then infuriated blonde .

Ozpin: Now Miss Goodwitch I know what happened and while I believe such force was not needed.

He looks at Y/N, Who stares at him defiantly.

Ozpin: But I personally think Mr Schnee did the right thing, Assisting somebody who was in need, Is that not what he's here to learn?

Glynda goes to reply and dispute this but closed her mouth as she realized he was right. She sighs and releases her bubble.....which results in Y/N falling to the floor.

Y/N: .........oof........

Ozpin: Now Glynda do you mind leaving me and Mr Schnee to talk about something that I believe is bothering him.

Goodwitch looks on confused before shaking her head and leaving.

Ozpin: Now Mr Schnee I have noticed you have been rather.....Agitated and distracted does it have to do with what we spoke about the other day?

Y/N Pov ( HAH bet you didn't expect that!......I kinda have to do it for this scene soooo)

Should I tell him...About the voices, Can I trust him? Can I trust anybody not to look at me weird.

Don't Tell Him.

I grimaced as the voice responded to my thoughts but....Maybe it's right.

Y/N: No sir nothing wrong I'm just a bit on edge and Like I said just dealing with thoughts.

Ozpin's Pov (( MORE GIVE ME MORE POV'S! ))

He's hiding something, But why? I should get Ms Schnee to talk to him maybe even Ms Rose.

Author POV (You are now 6'5)

3rd person Pov ( I just wanted to do the author PoV for that)

Ozpin: Alright Mr Schnee but like I said we are here if you need anything.

Y/N smiled as he thanked the Headmaster and walked out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N walked into his dorm expecting it to be empty but was surprised to see Ruby sitting on his bed messing with his weapon.

Y/N: Careful it's very sharp.

She looked up surprised and Happy to see Y/N but ends up Blushing at the embarrassing situation she's now in.

Ruby: Emmm I was...I was emmm Ah! I was just checking to see if your weapon was ok while waiting for you!

Y/N was confused.

Y/N: Why?

Ruby smiled.

Ruby: Well me and my team Including Weiss were worried.

Y/N shook his head and took his weapon from the little cookie monster.

Y/N: Thank you but I'm fine.

He walked up to the door and opened it and then insinuated for her to leave.

Ruby: Ah...I see..

She looked down sad, As she walked out the door she turned to Y/N and quickly latched onto him, He was surprised but wrapped his arms around her.

Ruby: Please tell me what's wrong!

She said tearing up.

Y/N let go of her and rubbed her head.

Y/N: Sorry Ruby maybe some other day ok?

Ruby sniffled but nodded solemnly.

Y/N: Alright now go to sleep.

And with that he watched her leave.