Chapter 32

selena pov

"SAMMMMMMM!!!!!!"

i sprinted over to her.

i sat down and pulled her into my lap, "sam? SAM!" i cried.

she was shaking, "s-s-selena."

i brushed her hair behind her ear, "shhhh. don't talk baby."

"i'm sorry. i'm sorry." she choked out.

"shhh. it's okay. it's okay." i whispered to her.

"police! put your hands in the air!" the police yelled as they approached the men who attacked us.

"SAM!" taylor screamed.

her and ezra sprinted over, "Oh my god. sammy no!" she cried.

i stroked sam's hair and cried into her chest.

i looked into her eyes and they were fluttering, "no. sam you stay with me. do you hear me? don't you dare close your eyes." i said.

"i-i l-love y-you s-s-selen-na." she whispered and her eyes shut, "NOO! SAM PLEASE!"

ezra held taylor.

"miss swift you are welcome to come in the ambulance." the paramedics said. taylor nodded and got into the ambulance without a word to me.

"selena let's get to the hospital. we'll meet them there."

i nodded and ezra took me into the car.

taylor pov

sitting in the ambulance, brings back too much...

paramedics ran in and took sam, "please! that's my daughter!" i yelled. they let me into the ambulance. i took sam's hand into mine and kissed her hand, "i love you so much sammy. please don't leave me baby girl." i whispered. i cried and cried.

i took sam's hand into mine, "stay with me baby girl." i whispered and shakily lifted her hand to my lips and kissed it. there was blood covering her shirt.

there's a bullet in her.

a bullet in my baby girl.

we pulled up infront of the hospital and they wheeled her into the OR. "i'll be waitiing right here baby! i'm not leaving! ever!" i shouted.

after she was out of my sight, i sat down and cried into my hands.

"taylor." i looked up to see selena and ezra. i stood up and hugged selena. she cried into me, "it's all my fault. it was supposed to be me. i was supposed to die..."

"no selena stop. sam loves you so much. it's her fault for taking that bullet for you and i'm sure she doesn't regret it." i said.

"she shouldn't have saved me..."

"we can't think about that right now. it doesn't matter. what matters is if my daughter makes it out of there alive." i said.

she nodded.

i sat down and ezra rubbed my arm.

i folded my hands together and said a silent prayer to myself.

ezra rubbed my back and i cried softly.

i held my stomach and rubbed it.

i found out this morning that i am pregnant.

well i think i am at least. i didn't take a test yet. i only want to take a test if sam is with me. i don't know what to do. i haven't told anyone yet. i can't lose sam. if i am pregnant, this baby needs a sibling. this baby needs sam.