Chapter 27

2 weeks later

sam pov

it's been two weeks since valentine's day and two weeks since we went to paris.

selena and i have a strong relationship. we recently did an interview with ellen. she congratulated us on our 2 month anniversary which is actually today. we are about to go to dinner at a restaurant in downtown LA.

once we arrived i opened the car door for her. she smiled and got out. paps took pictures and yelled questions we couldn't really hear because they were all talking at once.

we sat and ate our food.

"so. since it's our 2 month anniversary i have something very special to give to you." i said, smiling.

"oh god sam. we made a deal!" she whined.

i rolled my eyes, "oh relax you. i had to." i said and smiled.

i pulled the little box out of my pocket.

when she saw it she was in shock. i chuckled. 

"don't freak out. it's not an engagement ring. it's apromise ring. when the day comes, i will replace it with a beautiful diamond ring. this just shows that we promise to always love eachother. for infinity. see?" i showed her the inside of the ring and there was an infinity sign engraved on it.

"when it's on your finger, it will indent the infinity symbol on your finger. showing our love is eternal." i said as i slid it on.

she smiled at the ring and kissed me, "i love it."

i smiled, "and i love you beautiful." i cooed. she giggled and pulled me in again. i connected our lips and felt her soft pink ones mold with mine and move in sync.

paparazzi took pictures and the flashes blinded us. i smiled, "let's get out of here?" i asked.

she nodded and i took her hand and standed up. we ran to the car and drove to selena's house. we opened the front door and i slammed her against the now shut front door. she grunted. i attacked her lips forcefully. i pressed our bodies together, our breasts pressed up against eachother. i slammed my hips against hers and she moaned loudly.

"bedroom. now." selena panted. i nodded furiously. we connected our lips and went upstairs.

she kicked to door open and we walked towards the bed.

i ripped her dress off and threw her on the bed. i took my dress off and got on top of her.

i unhooked her bra and threw it on the floor, along with her underwear.

"i love it when you're aggressive baby." she moaned. 

i smirked and bit her lip, "i know babe. get ready."

i said and roamed my hands up and down her body. i kissed behind her ear, and down her neck, making sure to leave a mark on her neck.

i kissed her breasts and rubbed them. she moaned out loud and gripped the sheets.

i straddled her and took off my bra and underwear.

i pressed our cetners together and she moaned.

i smiled and moved my hand down. i rubbed my fingers around her clit. she moaned and groaned in sexual frustration, "sammm. please baby." she groaned. i smirked and plunged 2 fingers into her.

she screamed out. "OH GOD SAM!"

i thrust in and out of her, she arched her back and dug her nails into my back. i groaned and kissed her.