Chapter 16

sam pov

i woke up with a massive headache and hangover.

i got out of bed and sat back down immediately.

fuck that hurt. bad idea sam. stand up slowly.

i stood up slowly and smiled proudly. i went into the bathroom and looked at myself.

crap i am wearing the same outfit as i did last night...did mom see it?

did she know i got drunk? i promised i wouldn't! crap!

i took a shower and put on leggings and a victoria's secret pink sweatshirt.

i walked downstairs while putting my hair into a ponytail.

i got water and drank it and took an advil for my head.

i was about to head out the door when i heard, "stop right there."

damn. so close.

i closed the door and turned around smiling.

"yes?" i said innocently.

her face wasn't amused.

"sit." she said and pointed to the couch. i sat down and she sat on the chair across from me.

"do you know why i am mad?" she said.

"oh. did i not make my bed again? sorry." i said and laughed.

"funny." she said.

"tell that to your face..." i said.

"samantha this is serious."

she never calls me samantha...like. ever.

"sorry." i said and looked down.

"you broke your promise sam."

i looked back up and her eyes were very angry.

"i'm sorry."

"sorry isn't going to change what you did. i walked in to that house to see my daughter playing beer pong. drunk!" she yelled, her face getting red.

i looked at my hands nervously.

""look i'm sorry okay! i make mistakes! i'm not perfect!" i shouted back.

"damnit sam! you sure made a mistake! and now your face is all over the internet! that party is all over the news and internet! and all people can talk about is how taylor swift's daughter was drunk!"

"well i'm sorry i'm such a fuckijng disappointment!" i shouted at her.

"did you drink because they forced you to?!" she screamed as she stood up.

"WHAT?!" i screamed and stood up too.

"i let it slide last time but not anymore! are you getting bullied at school?" she said.

"what are you talking about?"

"remember our talk? i promised i wouldn't do anything but these girls hurt you and if they forced you to-"

"okay stop! you're unbelievable! they didn't do this mom! it was my mistake! my choice! and i regret it! i'm so sorry. they didn't do this though. it was all me i swear and i am sorry. i am trying to be sober but you wouldn't know how hard it is! you rarely drink!"

her face softened.

"okay fine. if it was you then you are grounded for 2 weeks. that means no parties and no going out of the house unless i say it's okay. got it?"