Chapter 26

sam pov

i woke up early to get everything ready. i booked us a date at Le Jules Verne. it's a fine dining restaurant in Paris. mom said i can use the private jet for today. i am taking her at 3 in the afternoon. we are gonna get there at around 7. we are taking the faster jet.

the address is Tour Eiffel, Avenue Gustave Eiffel, Eiffel Tower, 75007 Paris, France.

today we are gonna go on a walk in the park. i bought her a diamond necklace with sam + selena engraved into it.

she's gonna love it. and plus, i got her matching earrings too.

i was cooking everyone breakfast when i felt two soft arms wrap around my stomach and snake up my shirt so her hands were on my bare skin.

i smiled and her chin rested on my shoulder.

she kissed my cheek, "happy valentine's day." she said in her raspy, morning voice.

i smiled and turned my head towards her and pecked her lips, "happy valentine's day to you too." i said and smiled against her lips.

she smiled, "watchya doin?"

"making everyone breakfast. what does it look like i'm doing?" i said sarcastically.

she laughed and took a piece of bacon, "you know sam. sarcasm won't get you very far." she teased.

"why go any farther when i am happy where i am? with my girlfriend." i said, smirking.

she smiled and pecked my lips.

"ooh! do i smell bacon?" mom said as she came downstairs in a silk robe. ezra followed in suit with only his boxers and a shirt thrown on.

i laughed, "well looks like someone had fun last night." i said.

"hey. no comment." mom said and smiled.

i smiled and rolled my eyes.

i gave everyone breakfast and i made selena's pancakes shaped into a heart.

"happy valentine's day." i whispered and kissed her cheek.

she smiled, "aw. you're so sweet."

i smiled and sat down next to her.

"so. what are you guys doing today?" ezra asked me and selena.

i looked at selena, "well. i made some plans."

she looked at me confused, "what plans?"

i smiled, "the one where i take you in the jet to go on a special trip to paris." i said with a smile.

her eyes bugged out of her head and she choked on her coffee.

"YOU WHAT?!"

i laughed, "i said. we are going to paris. i have reservations for the highest rated restaurant in all of france. we leave at 3. it's....9 now. so. if you want to do anything before we go. i'd hurry." she smiled and leaned in. she kissed my lips, "i love you so much."

i smiled, "i love you too."

"yeah. still here. still a mother."

we pulled away and we both blushed.

"sorry mom..."

"so...what are you guys doing today?" selena asked ezra and mom.

they looked at eachother and smiled, "we are gonna go old school. go hot air ballooning, and watch a pull up, drive in movie theater." mom said and smiled, grabbing ezra's hand.