Chapter 17

sam pov

"mom?"

she smiled, "oh sammy." she hugged me and i just stood there, stunned.

reality hit me and i pulled away, "what are you doing here. what do you want?" i asked kind of harshly.

she smiled, "i came back for you sammy. i love you." she put her hand on my cheek but i smacked it away, "no. you don not get to call  me that. you are a drug addict and a monster! it's your fault that i became what i am. i drink because of you! i do drugs because of you! i can't trust ANY PERSON BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU RUINED ME! YOU RUINED MY LIFE AND I HATE YOU FOR IT!" i screamed as tears flew down my cheeks.

she took my hand and closed the door. tears built in her eyes too, "sammy. i love you. i am so so sorry. i am all better now! i am all sobered up and i wanted to talk to you."

"about what?" i said.

"i want you back sammy. i want us to be a family again. give me another chance. please. i need you sam. i love you." she said pleadingly.

i looked down and looked around and i spotted taylor.

she looked upset and scared.

i truned back to my mother, "i can't mom." i said.

"why not?"

"because. i already have a family. i have a mother." i said looking back at taylor and smiled.

"her? sam open your eyes honey."

i turned back to terry. my mother.

"what do you mean?"

"sam! she is a celebrity! a star! do you really think that she cares about you at all? she's only doing this for fame sam. attention. media. i can see it all now! taylor swift rescues teenage girl from streets. she's playing you sam!"

i turned to taylor with tears in my eyes.

"is this true?" i said.

"sam-"

"IS. IT. TRUE?!" i screamed.

"no sam! of course not! i love you sam-"

"BULLSHIT! she's playing you! do you see that?! she's playing you!" mom shouted.

tears fell down my face...she's right...all along she has played me.

"sam i love you that's not true at all. please sammy listen to me-"

she put her hand on my shoulder but i smacked it off, "no. just leave me alone taylor." i said.

i ran upstairs and threw my bag on my bed. i shoved all the stuff i needed into it. i carried it downstairs.

taylor had tears filling her eyes. "sam. please don't go! sam i need you please! i don't want to live without you! i'm sorry for yelling at you! i love you sam please can you please stay?" she pleaded as tears fell from her face.

"save it! you don't love me! I HATE YOU AND YOUR STUPID MUSIC AND YOU'RE STUPID LIES. GET OUT OF MY LIFE AND STAY THERE! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!"

i cried loudly.

"sam-"

"you said you would never let anyone hurt me...then why did you?" i whispered to her.

"come on mom. i'm done here." i spat and walked out.

"SAM PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! I LOVE YOU! SAM DO YOU HEAR ME?! I LOVE YOU! I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU SAM YOU'RE MY DAUGHTER! I CAN'T LOSE YOU!" i ignored her and we drove away.