Chapter 8

Falling slowly

Chapter 8

This chapter is unedited so you could find lots of grammatical error but feel free to point them out, please bear with me.

I slammed the door shut walking into my house, the whole fight really got me confused. I mean Jace is a bully but he wouldn't hit anyone without a reason. But on the other hand Chase is a good guy so I wonder what went wrong between them. I had a warm bath then I decided to text Chase before I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and I saw Jace standing right in front of me, I closed the door but he stopped it with his hands.

"I really need to talk to you " He spoke softly with pleading eyes.

"I don't want to talk to you" i snapped back at him.

"Please just for a minute"

He walked in and I stood in front of him staring at him to get the words out.

"Look Cassie I'm so sorry for what happened earlier" He apologized scratching the back of his neck.

"You should be, what has he ever done to you?"

"He probably deserves way more beating than I gave to him"

"What do you mean?"

FLASHBACK( EARLIER AT THE FUN PARK)

Jace POV.

I saw Chase and Cassie at a distance and I was boiling hot, I was furious, angry and way more. She whispered something to him then he turned back looking at me, he stood up and walked towards me.

"Why must you always bother her can't you leave her alone" Chase said looking at me with disgust.

"Don't hurt her ever!"

"Wow are you giving her to me?, Well you shouldn't"

"What In the world do you mean"

"Jace come on you can't be this dumb, all I'm saying is when I'm done with her you can have her"

"What the heck do you mean by when you're done with her?"

" All I want to do is to get into that tiny round hole between her legs then you can have her" Chase said with a smirk and I surely felt like killing him. I grabbed him by his shirt and gave him a hard punch on his jaw which made him fall on the ground. I kept on kicking him till Cassie came to stop me.

"Jace what the hell is wrong with you!" She yelled, kneeling beside Chase trying to help him get up.

"I should be asking you, what the hell are you doing with him?" I questioned looking at her with seriousness.

"Yeah because we are on a date"

"Why would you be on a date with him?"

"It's none of your damn business!"

"It's my business so let's get out of here" I stated grabbing her arms and dragging her out of there. She forcefully released her arms from my grip and slapped me across my face.

"You do not have the right to touch me because you don't own me, what has he ever done to you?!"

"He is an idiot Cassie you shouldn't be around him"

"You do not tell me what the hell to do, and just to know you are a bigger idiot,a mean and an arrogant piece of shit" she said wiping the tears that rolled down her cheeks and went back to Chase.

END OF FLASH BACK.

I couldn't believe my ears, Chase just wanted to get into my pants! I didn't know when tears rolled down my cheeks and Jace wiped it off with his thumbs. We looked into each others eyes for few seconds.