Chapter 7

A/N Guys this chapter is unedited so you could find lots of mistakes but feel free to point them out.

The days flew by quickly and before I knew it, I was thrown right into Saturday, I knew was going out with Chase today and I was a little nervous. Nervous or anxious? Which one! I yawned and checked my phone for messages. I had a bath, brushed my teeths and headed for my closet.

"Done" I whispered to my self finishing the touch of my makeup with mascara. I stared at two outfits lying on my bed but i was finding it difficult to pick one.

The first was a a black knitted sweatshirt paired with a blue jean and a black boot. If I decided to go simple.

The other was a black off shoulder mini gown paired with a black heels. If I decided to go classy.

"Damn just pick one!" I whisper-yelled to my self chewing on my bottom lips.

Finally I decided to go simple, I put on my outfit,curled my hair, grabbed my phone and hurried downstairs. My mom was already making breakfast and trust me it smelled delicious.

"Hey mom, how do I look?" I asked giving her a peck and taking a seat ready for breakfast.

" You look...well amazing" my mom said eyeing me up and down. She must have been thinking about how God gave her such a pretty daughter. She put down a plate of spaghetti,salad and chicken and my mouth watered. You guys may think I'm a glutton... Well the truth is...I AM!

After three bites of my spagetti, I heard a knock on the door and I knew it was definitely Chase. Not when I'm eating my spagetti!. I walked to the door ,twisted the knob and it opened revealing Chase. Yes I knew it!. He was dressed in a simple white shirt black jean and a black leather jacket. That's all badboy's uniform, but he was definitely looking good.

" Heyy babe" he said with a smile pulling me into a hug.

Did he just call me babe?

Literally the other day I didn't give him a chance yet...but I said 'maybe'

"Heyy" I said in a tiny voice stylishly pulling away from his hold.

"Well you know I've really missed you" he said moving closer to my face that I could smell his minty breath. The moment was cut off due to my mom coughing out loud.

"Oh nice meet you Mrs Anderson" Chase greeted formally stretching his hand towards my mother but instead my mom pulled him into a hug.

"Lia told me so much about you!"

What! When did I ever? Oh God!

And she even mentioned my middle name to him. I hated that name soo much.

"Really, She did?" Chase said glancing back at me giving me a smirk. To reply I Shaked my head continuously to let him realise my mom was lying.

"Okay mom we have to go, take care" I said cutting off their conversation before my mom added more lies.

I hopped into Chase's white Porshe and we went for at least a twenty minutes drive and finally he pulled over to what kinda looks like a fun park. Great! He brought me here to play around and spray water guns.

"I thought you were a baddie uh...why a fun park?" I questioned few chuckles escaping from my mouth. Why the funk I'm I laughing? Escaping the 'c' word.

"Cuz you are my baby girl" he said ruffling my hair and pinching both of my cheeks with his thumb and index finger. I am not a baby! And most definitely not a girl!