Chapter 6

A/N: Guys I know I'm a little late for this update but I'm sorry I hope you enjoy this chapter.
This chapter Is not edited so you could find lots of mistakes but feel free to point them out.

Cassie's Pov

Waking up from my deep sleep I rubbed my palms on my face while yawning. If y'all don't know I look like a walker when I wake up. I took my bath,brushed my teeth and headed for my closet then I paused for a while.

I kinda blame my new look for all those shit that happened to me.

I guess I have to go back to my Nerdy comfortable clothes because at least I felt safe in them.

I rummaged through my closet for some of my old time clothes. I mean the nerdy one and finally I found them. I remembered I had dumped them in the lowest part of my closet. I wore a black sweatpant paired with a grey baggy top and threw on some shoes.

I jogged down the stairs but my mom wasn't in the kitchen yet, she was probably still asleep. Working in a hospital is no joke, she spends almost sixteen hours a day!. I made myself some breakfast, grabbed my backpack and headed for school.

------------------------------------------------------

I got to school twenty minutes before first period, I walked to my locker but I didn't sight Emily. But she's always here by this time. I titlted my head rightward then I saw Jordan walking towards me.

"Hey" he greeted with a wide smile.

"Hey what's up" I greeted back still scanning the hallway for my best friend but I still didn't see her.

"Uhm...Jordan have you seen Emily she's always here at this time" I asked trying to text her with my phone but Jordan held my wrists.

"Yeah she's in the Libary I was just talking to her few minutes ago"Jordan said grabbing my wrists and we headed to the Libary. Strange, Emily never goes to the Libary. Why today?

We were walking through the hallway upstairs suddenly Jordan pulled me into an empty classroom. I remember that classroom was abandoned since I was in ninth grade.

"What the hell Jordan!" i exclaimed releasing my wrists from his grip. I was about to leave but he held me tightly.

The scene at the party replayed in my head.

No way! No freaking way!

I gave him a hard punch at the side of his face. I swear i felt my knuckle crack. What the hell is his face made of? Rock!

"Shit!" he groaned using one of his hand to wipe the blood off the corner of his mouth.

"Leave me alone!" I screamed using all my strength to get out of his fucking grip but it was of no avail. When I say this dude didn't move an inch. He stood like a statue.

"Just shut up and stand still" He commanded putting both his hands ony waist and pushing my back against the wall. I started to breath heavily and my eyes started watering. Why I'm I so weak? I needed to find a way out so bad.

"Jordan why are you doing this to me...why are you doing this to Emily, please let me go" I pleaded as more tears streamed down my cheeks.

He was decieving Emily all this while!

"Jordan how could you do this to Emily!" I yelled. Tone down girl you should be begging not yelling.

"Quiet babe I don't have much time left" He replied leaning in till our faces were inches away from each other.