Chapter 4

This chapter is not edited so they could be lots of mistakes please bear with me I'll get it edited soon
*Warning*
This chapter contains sexual abuse which can be triggering.
READ WITH CAUTION!
Emily put two dresses on the bed and headed for her closet to get heels. She got two pair of black stilettos which looked stunning.

"You should wear the red it would look hot on you" Emily said handing me a glittery red long sleeved dress and a pair of heels.

Emily grabbed her make-up getting really excited for the party. Well I am too ...uhm...i guess not really.

No doubt I was good at make up but Emily was definately way better than me. Trust me she covers lots of ugly stuffs with foundation.

I looked in the mirror the dress stopping in my mid thigh it had a v- cut line in the chest area showing a little bit of cleavage while the back of the dress showed my skin way down to my waists. TMI but whatever just trying to explain in details.
This dress was way too revealing for me.

"Emily!" I yelled grabbing my phone

"Tada" Emily sang opening her arms wide as she was smiling at me

I looked at Emily's outfit it was stunning but wasn't really different from mine. I could say worse. It stopped in her upper thigh and showed lots of cleavage and skin at her waist area.

"Look 'Em' " I don't feel so comfortable in this dress" I told her truthfully and also because it looked like what Katie would wear. That slut called a child

She paused for a while then a wide smile appeared on her face. She's totally gonna make me wear this dress urgh!

"We are gonna be late and the dress is absolutely gorgeous" she states grabbing my wrists and we headed out.

_______________________

I and Emily wriggled our way through sweaty and drunk teenagers dancing and grinding against each other. The music was so loud anyone could get deaf in seconds.

We walked to a spot where we sighted Jace and the rest. Jace gaze met mine and his jaw dropped. I was nervous but why should I be? I mean I should be partying!

We continued staring at each other for some seconds before Katie came in wearing the most skimpy and tightest dress I have ever seen. Wait wasn't it Alexa few hours ago!? she gave me a death glare and walked to Jace.She sat on Jace's laps and he pulled her into a kiss. Just seeing the sight of them made my heart sink but I gotta get hold of myself you can do this cassie!

Emily gave me a weak smile,grabbed my wrists as we walked towards a big couch. I sat down and drank some shots of rum and coke which made me feel a little tipsy.

After Tyler and Emily had gone to the dancing floor I was getting bored so I started scrolling through my phone when I heard Katie giggling, i looked up to see Jace lying on the couch and Katie straddling him.She whispered something in his ear which made him chuckle and kissed her all over her face. I couldn't stand the sight of this, how I badly wanted to rip off her hair soo bad!

"Hey babe" I looked up and saw that guy that hit me with a paper ball back then

"Oh hey!" I exclaimed giving him a handshake but he didn't take it instead he pulled me into a hug. Wow I didn't expect this but he definately smells good. cassie!