Sasha Banks - Last Shot

Start from the beginning

Sasha:" You just can't leave your hands off other bitches, can you?"

Y/N:" What do you want this time, Sasha? Nobody needs you."

Sasha:" Much like nobody needed you after you got fired? Yeah sure."

Y/N:" There's nothing left between us, don't you get it? I made myself clear before I got home."

Sasha:" And now you screwed Little Miss Bliss and a fatass popstar. Really smart move, Y/N."

Y/N:" Just get to the p---"

Instead of letting him finish, Sasha did what she could do best: stepping up to Y/N and slapping him.

Sasha:" That's for everything you did to me over the last few months! And Miss Pregnant Bitch...you don't deserve him! Nobody deserves him, do you hear me?!"

Rhea:" You just made the biggest mistake of your life. We're having a match out there in ten minutes and I will make you regret everything!"

Sasha:" Ooooh should I be scared that the big, bad Rhea Ripley beats me up?"

Rhea:" Very. And I'll show you why!"

Sasha:" Down, doggy. The real peeps are talking."

Pushing past everyone, Sasha left with a cocky grin on her face. She always managed to screw up any good moment Y/N could have and this just dropped his mood even more. He held his cheek and grit his teeth, ready to take Sasha down on his own, but he was brought out of these thoughts be Rhea looking into his eyes.

Rhea:" Hey, focus on me. Sasha will get what she deserves. I won't let her get away with this."

Y/N:" Make her pay in any way you can."

Rhea:" I will. This is my brutality after all."

Y/N:" Good. We're counting on you, champ."

Dakota/Tegan/Priscilla/Kay/Alexa/Bebe:" Damn right! Go get her!"

Smiling, Rhea initiated a deep kiss with Y/N. This was a really important step for their happiness down the line, because any interruptions like what Sasha did wouldn't go unpunished any time soon.

 This was a really important step for their happiness down the line, because any interruptions like what Sasha did wouldn't go unpunished any time soon