9 months later

9 months later

Soarin and rainbow had rushed to the hospital as soon as she went into labor.
After a few hours their beautiful daughter was born.
Rainbow reflected back on all the things that had happened this crazy year.
They defeated tirek, her and soarin started going out, fluttershy had been going out with Big Mac but had kept it a secret, twilight was recently going out with flash sentry too and now she was holding a gorgeous baby.
"What are we going to call her?" Soarin asked rainbow.
"Um, I like rainstorm," rainbow replied "what do you think."
"I think rainstorm's perfect." soarin said affectionately.
The name rainstorm fitted the child perfectly, she had rainbows coat and she had soarin mane and tail except she had grey streaks in it.
They could her rainbows friends outside so soarin decided to let them in.
"You can come and see our daughter now." soarin grinned.
"Wowee." said the typical pinkie pie.
"This is our daughter, rainstorm." rainbow said proudly.
"I-I'm so happy for you." said fluttershy as she started to well up and burst into tears.
"Aww." everyone said watching fluttershy.

Later on spitfire and a few other wonderbolts came by to congratulate the two parents.
"Congratulations you two," spitfire said, "although I expect you back on the team tomorrow soarin."
After seeing soarin face she said,
"I'm only kidding take as much time of as you need."
Soarin breathed a sigh of relief.

Thanks guys for reading if you want to ding out the real reasons for fluttershy crying check out cptn_galaxy 's fluttermac story, and please read my other story.
-
Also thanks to zoeysha for the amazing comments and support, tinybae1 for demanding the next chapters which kept them coming quick and to all of you for reading.
-
This probably sounds cheeseyer than the title, but seriously thanks for bothering to even look at the first page of this story.
-
Thanks XD