Wonderbolts HQ

Rainbow rushed home to do a test. it was positive.
"Oh no, soarin lives in cloudsdale, how do I bring up a child on my own!" Rainbow exclaimed.
She didn't know wether to be happy or scared. 'I'll fly to the wonderbolts tomorrow to tell soarin.' rainbow decided.

Rainbow woke up and was just about to go and meet her friends when she remembered what she needed to do.
Rainbow flew to the wonderbolts as fast as she could, but not so fast in case it was bad for her.
"Rainbow do you want some free cider we made too much?" Applejack asked rainbow.
"Sorry aj I best not, I've got something I need to do." rainbow called.

Rainbow finally reached the wonderbolt a 'hq' (I didn't know what to put so I put hq) and knocked on the door.
"Who is it?" A muffled voiced came from inside.
"It's rainbow dash, I need to talk to soarin." rainbow replied.
"Fine but don't blame me if spitfire shouts at you," the voice said as he opened the door, "he's on the course practicing with the others."
"Thanks." Rainbow said as she walked to the course.
She couldn't believe that she was actually in the wonderbolts hq, even if she wanst a wonderbolt herself.
"Soarin." she called, as she saw her colt friend doing back flips with the other wonderbolts.
"Oh hi rainbow, what are you doing here?" Soarin asked curiously.
"I-i need to tell you something." rainbow said.

If you haven't noticed cptn_galaxy's story and this story are linked but hers i a fluttermac fanfic and its set a bit further ahead than mine.