No longer a secret

I know that the name of this chapter doesn't suit it completely but I think it's cute.

Rainbow took a deep breath and...
"Soarin, I'm pregnant"
"W-what did you just say dashie?" soarin said surprised but she could detect the joy I'm his voice.
"And you're the dad." rainbow said.
Soarin hugged rainbow tightly, she felt something wet run down her back,
'Is soarin crying.'
"Wow rainbow you've got soarin crying, what have you done with him." spitfire said as she landed.
Soarin gave of a little laugh as he wiped away a single tear of joy.
"Um... Spitfire would it be ok if I had the rest of the day of?" Soarin asked with a hopeful look in his emerald eyes.
"Well it really depends on what's happened," spitfire replied to soarins question, "what's happened that's so important that I simply must let you have the day of."
"Um..." Soarin didn't know what to say so he looked at rainbow.
She could tell what he was trying to say so she nodded.
"Well, um..." soarin stammered glancing at rainbow how was watching him intently, "well dashies pregnant,"
Spitfires jaw dropped.
"Well go on then I think that's a good enough explanation." spitfire replied.
Rainbow and soarin took of to to leave.
"Wait!" Spitfire shouted "good luck both of you."
"Thanks spitfire." the two 'soon' to be parents replied.