Temper

Normal pov

After rainbow explained what happened, her five friends jaws dropped.
"So let me get this straight, you have a crush?" Applejack asked still shocked.
"And he likes you?" Rarity questioned.
"And you two kissed!" Pinkie screamed.
"Calm down pinkie, but yea that's basically it." Rainbow replied nervously.
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS CALLS FOR? A PARTY!!!" Pinkie screamed again, at the same time jumping up and down all around rainbow making her dizzy.
"Pinkie it was a one off not a thing for a party." Rainbow admitted, although she didn't believe herself, she felt like soarin meant what he said.
"Honestly pinkie you could at least stop shouting, I'm sure rainbow doesn't want the whole of ponyville to know." Rarity calmed pinkie down.
"I just can't imagine you falling for a stallion." Twilight said.
"You can talk twilight, remember that royal guard?" Applejack mentioned.
"A certain flash sentry perhaps?" Rarity stated.
"I told you that I don't know him!" Twilight replied whilst going a bit pink.
"Really? I thought that you had a crush on him." Murmured fluttershy.
"Why are we talking about me I thought we were talking about rainbow and her boyfriend?!" Twilight said in her defence.
"He's not my boyfriend!" Rainbow lost her temper and flew home as fast as she could.

Sorry for the bit of flashlight if you don't ship them