Sickness and hunger

A few days later soarin had to go back to work in the wonderbolts. it made soarin sad that he had to leave rainbow but he had a job too do.

Rainbow flew down to twilights castle to see her friends.
"DASHIE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THESE FEW DAYS!!!" Pinkie yelled at me, she hugged her so tight that she could barely breath.
"Pinkie, can't, breath." rainbow said in an attempt to get pinkie off.
"Rainbow where were you?" Rarity questioned.
"I was just at my house, why what's the matter?" rainbow asked her friends.
"So you were in your house?" Twilight asked getting suspicious.
"All alone?" Applejack was getting suspicious too.
"Well I wasn't al..." rainbow stopped she suddenly felt sick.
"Whats the matter rainbow?" Fluttershy asked rainbow with a concerned look on her face.
"I... i think I'm going to be sick." rainbow croaked, she ran of to the toilet.
"What's wrong with her?" applejack asked her friends.
"I don't know but I don't think she's ill." twilight tried to answer applejacks question as best as she could.

Later on that day the 6 friends decided to go for a bite to eat in sugarcube corner. when they got the food rainbow started eating tons of food.
"Um, rainbow, are you sure you should eat that much, having just been sick an all?" Applejack asked rainbow nervously.
"I'm jut really hungry." rainbow replied.
"Hmmm." twilight thought aloud.
"What?" rainbow asked her.
"Well, it won't be what's wrong but you're showing the signs of being pregnant." twilight admited.
Rainbow dropped the cupcake she was eating, she was shocked and scared about what twilight had just said.
"What." rainbow asked in a serious voice.
"Well it's just tha..." twilight said, "wait you would be laughing right now if it wasn't a possibility."
'Oh no I didn't think of this as to being the reason why I'm sick,' rainbow thought starting to panic, 'what'd I do I don't know anything about having kids... whoa calm down rainbow you need to find out if it's true of not.'
"I-I need to go." Rainbow said and she flew out of sugarcube corner leaving her friends in shock.

Yay another chapter done hope you enjoyed