𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢

Two days ago, finally, we had made a plan to go on a vacation

Two days ago, finally, we had made a plan to go on a vacation. I needed to clear my mind, my head ached whenever I recalled his words. As if they were branded on me, to remind me of my failure at protecting my wife and my daughter.

Anna, and Anastasia.

His words echoed in my ears for the longest of time, it felt like an eternity. And this vacation was perfect for my mind to stop whatever the hell it was doing.

Her winter break had finally started, her parents were no longer in touch with her. She didn't tell me why, but the sadness and longing swam in her cyan blue eyes. It worried me, but I didn't question it further.

Her parents were something she didn't like talking about, as far as I knew, she hated talking about them. While we were going on a vacation, Lucifer and Autumn were staying here.

He said that Autumn, wanted to give birth to her child here, he didn't exactly tell me why but I figured how she wanted her child to be. Loving. She thought it was best, in the city of love.

As much as it sounded childish to me, I loved her, and I just knew she would be a great mother.

I was packing both of our clothes in the black suitcase when a 'click' ringed in my ear, and the bathroom door opened.

Paris, had a white robe tightened around her body, her wet hair sprawling down her shoulders, a towel in her hands as she wiped the water away.

Her eyes met mine, a small blush crept up her cheeks, I signaled for her to sit down on the bed. Taking a few steps, she sat down before I took a hold of the towel with my hands and softly ran it down her wet hair.

She pouted in annoyance but didn't say a word, taking a few strands of her brown hair in my hand I rubbed the towel on them.

After a few moments, when I was sure her hair had dried perfectly I looked down at her. Her skin was slightly flushed with the warm water, but a pink blush still covered her cheeks.

Moving forward, I softly kissed her cheeks and then her postal rose lips. A sweet kiss, as I tightened my hold on the towel across her head, I brought her much closer. Our crevices touched, as we swiftly moved our lips together.