𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢

My eyes settled down in the darkroom lacking an inch of light in it, the cool wind brushed up against my bare chest

My eyes settled down in the darkroom lacking an inch of light in it, the cool wind brushed up against my bare chest. A side of mine covered up with a warm body, the even breathing of hers had told me that she was in a deep sleep.

My arm rested behind my head, as I took a deep breath. I tossed and turned the entire night, still not letting go of her petite body that was covered with mine.

I kept her close-practically molding her with my own body. The whole week had gone by somewhat solemnly, I was busy with Lucifer over the investigation of Luigi, but she was weird.

She frowned a lot, her mind dozed off to somewhere I didn't know. I worried for her, over the week Autumn and her we're great friends. They cooked and shopped together, sometimes they weren't talking but they kept peace in it.

Our investigation had gotten us to nowhere, we still didn't know where the little shit was neither did we know what he was planning to do.

None of the men who worked for him coughed up a word, as much as I was irritated and annoyed I still couldn't believe u let him slip away that night.

She softly turned in her sleep, her eyelids still closed, her lips finally turned to a smile.

But my inner conflict didn't let me sleep, turning around I saw the time on the clock. It read three in the midnight, but fuck I needed to channel my anger in something.

Swiftly getting up from the bed, I made sure not to wake her up, before picking up a hoodie and draping it across my chest.

Softly opening the door, I went downstairs. My men still were guarding the dungeon, their eyes emotionless. One of them saw me coming and opened the door, many of my prisoners stayed there, no one could hear their screams outside.

The rusted metal door opened with a large creek and thud, the smell of piss, blood, and burnt skin wafted up to my nose. I didn't fucking mind, six years of my life had been wasted with this smell.

It would make some retch, but it gave me power over my enemies. I entered a single room, it didn't have a smell. My prey was fresh and alive, and I wanted to enjoy every fucking minute of it.