𝐱𝐢𝐢

Paris was settled in my arms, snoring softly with her lips breaking into a pout

Paris was settled in my arms, snoring softly with her lips breaking into a pout. She looked so peaceful, happy and it made my chest ache at her happiness, it squeezed every time she took a breath. She was my special girl, so, so special.

Whining softly in her sleep she turned around as her eyes softly opened, with a soft smile on her face. I trapped her in my arms, one of my hands relating on the side of her face and the other just softly caressing her cheekbone with my thumb.

I looked at her, her cyan blue eyes in a daze and I kissed her forehead softly. A Beads of innocent white light fell on her eyes making them sparkle and my breath stopped. It made me light-headed.

With just one look I was ready to get on my knees and worship her.

"It's still a no," she mumbled softly, and I chuckled before packing her lips and she scrunched her nose, before rubbing her nose against mines. She loved Eskimo kisses.

Only hours ago I had asked her to move in with me, she knew the reason why. I didn't hide it away from her, she needed to know that my lifestyle included this stuff but I'll always protect her. Her answer was no, but she didn't refuse to have bodyguards with her. Four of my beat men would escort her to her classes, shopping mall, the cafe she worked at, or anywhere she wanted.

I was worried that I would have to have them fifteen feet apart from her, secretly watching her. But, she didn't refuse for them to be with her every moment.

"I didn't expect you to say yes, little one,"

"Good."

My fingers softly rubbed her ribs under her oversized t-shirt that she had stolen from me. I wasn't complaining, it made her feel mine wholly.

I laid down her against her size and pulled her body over mine. My arm resting on her back and our legs tangled with each other as her face rested in the crook of my neck.

"I like you," she mumbled in my neck before softly kissing it. I wanted to say 'I love you but I knew that was meant to be special. I wanted to say those words while showing her.