She looks over her wrist watch and waits for the time for her favorite local brand to open. It has its own online mall where she always orders. Now, with the spirit she is in, she wants to look personally and shop. She knows the owner, being introduced to her by Hannah and had travelled with her before. She wants to visit her, hoping she's in today. She wish to chat with her as ladies, even for a little while. She lifts her head from her cup of drink and sees an interesting view. She brings out her small sketch pad and pencil and starts drawing it out.

She is the first costumer to step on the glass door. It's frame is white. The interior is in royal blue. The owner wanted it pink. She smiles. The owner really did take note on her ideas when they happened to meet again three months ago. The shop looks fancy and regal, befitting to the fashion dresses for women on their twenties. The crystal chandelier adds a magical effect to the place, as the lights refracts and flows onto it. She goes to a rack and looks over to the clothes she might fancy. She is humming a melody as she hops from one rack to the other.

She was deciding over two dresses when she hears manly chuckles.

"The two would look great on you?" His husky voice playful. She holds the two dresses near to her chest with her surprise and sees a young handsome man, probably in his mid twenties smiling at her. His gaze is gentle and there is a hint of amusement swirling on his almond eyes. Perhaps elated to see a costumer to assist with. She looks over him. He wears all white. White long dress-shirt and a white shorts with tiny accent silver lines on it. He finishes it with a bright colored shoes. His fashion is rather unique to be considered a helper of the shop. She wonders if he has no coat to shield himself from cold breeze once he goes out. She blushes, realizing how she ogles onto the man.

"Which do you think is nicer?" She inquires. She can hear her heart beating fast but she resolves on being confident again with a stranger, just like these past days. She seems comfortable enough to converse with the man before her. Perhaps, her fear on her opposite sex is melting as the time passes by.

"Why don't you try them out." He says and so she nods. Heeding his advice, she goes to a fitting room. A while later, she comes out with a white dress just above her knee. Its chest area is semi transparent but modest with the intricate lace over it. The lace extends to the arms slightly shows the creaminess of her white skin. She has a rather bigger breast than the other ladies but the dress hugs her figure perfectly, as if it was made just for her. The skirt flows silkily on her thighs, making her feel delicate. She looks over the mirror, satisfyingly turns, and face the man now sitting on the sofa. He seems so used to the place.

The man on the other hand couldn't believe his luck. The lady in front of him is like an angel seducing him out of his seat. She looks innocent, yet her eyes are daring. She's bashful yet a little bit of confidence exudes within her. He finds it appealing. He finds it hard to speak the moment she goes out of the fitting room. Her twirls happens in slow motion. He can clearly see her creamy white legs as the skirt float a bit as she turns. He's bewitched. His pinching his legs just to take control. Castigating himself away from his dirty thoughts. The playboy in him, wants to drag her back into the fitting room and do whatever he wished to do with her when he first spotted her alone, humming along those racks. He didn't expect someone to be in the shop at this hour. It's still so early and costumers usually comes in the afternoon. That's why he opt to be here in this hour.

The two of them heard a gasp of delight. "You look so beautiful." A young woman comes forward and let Daun turn one more. Daun becomes elated seeing her friend, Ji-woo, the owner of the shop finally coming out from wherever she's from. She murmurs a thank you to her, blushing. "This is perfect! Don't you think Hobi-ah?" Ji-woo continues.

Bewildered, Daun's eyes looks over to the woman and the man now standing up from his seat. Suddenly, she knows the man from Ji-woo's every stories. Always the main topic, as expected from a proud older sister, from all the endeavors that her younger brother has been. Who would ever forget?

"You're brother?"

"Yes... Oh... I'll Introduce you.." She holds him by the arm and gestures an introduction. "My beloved little brother, Jung Hoseok. Hobi. This is Daun Lee. The one I was with in Paris four years ago. The one I told you?" Her toothy grin shows, still proud with her dear brother.

Both of their eyes widens.

He can't believe that his sister knows their soulmate all this time.

She can't believe she's in front of one of the biggest boyband of the world, not that she's a fan, not that she is familiar of them...but still. The very flesh. One of the main characters of all those fanfictions that Hannah fancies, always convincing her to read one if she finds the time. Stories she never had a time to dwell with.

Both lips curves to a smile. Looking at each other intently.

Can't wait for his sister to know who Daun is in their lives.

Can't wait for her to tell Hannah about this.