Chapter XXVII: Spending Time

"You know how to control your powers so this should be easy for you. Hold out your hand."

Millicas:"Like this?" As he raises his dominant right hand.

"Yes, like that now close your eyes."

Millicas:"Mhm.." He obeyed Videric.

"You will feel a slight tingling sensation then a burn but just focus your mind on the magic. Try to imagine an orange shield around you. When you got the image hold it until you feel a tingling and burning sensation all over your body, hold it focus on it. After that you say, resistancé. Got it?"

He nodded his head and Videric smiled, he observed the boy walking around him so any dangers from initiating the magic won't go haywire. Just then a bright spark began to produce from his Millicas's hand.

"Hold it! Focus! Don't lose it!" He shouted as he further observed him.

Millicas didn't understand and followed Videric's instructions. This went on for a half an hour before he heard from Millicas's mouth.

Millicas:"Resistancé."

Just then a bright orange shield appeared around Millicas. It went smoothly just what he had expected from Sirzechs's son. Millicas opened his eyes to see Videric smiling at him, proud. Millicas returned the same smile back.

"Good job. Just what I expected from you. But." Videric held out his finger onto the shield and it was quickly dispelled. "It's still not as strong as mine."

Millicas:"Wow..can I see yours Uncle Videric?!"

"Haha, of course. Stand next to me."

Millicas:"Shouldn't I be outside?"

"Just follow my instruction."

Millicas just nodded and obeyed, standing next to the young man as he hold out his hands. Focusing on his magic he immediately felt the tingle and burning, sensation throughout his body.

"Resistancé!"

The shield he deployed was a bit bigger than Sirzechs's house. Videric opened his eyes and look at Millicas who's eyes were shining, amazed at the magic his uncle had managed to pull off.

Millicas:"Wow! This is awesome!"

"One day you can make it as big as this if you train hard enough."

Millicas:"You really think so?!"

"Of course, your uncle believes in you, everyone around you believes in you. Just work hard for what you want, okay?" As he looks at the little boy.

Millicas:"Okay!"

He giggled and Videric just dispell his magic and picked Millicas up, just when they were about to enter the house. He sees Sirzechs was outside, watching them.

Sirzechs:"I was thinking on who did that. Turns out it was just you."

"Sorry old man. Didn't mean to bother you."

Sirzechs:"Being two hundred years old doesn't mean I'm old!"

"Still older than me."

Sirzechs:"Yeah yeah whatever. Let's go inside."

He just nodded as Sirzechs entered the mansion first meanwhile Videric carried Millicas on his shoulder. It has been awhile since he is able to carry him like this so why not enjoy it to the best of his ability. It's was 7:30 P.M and dinner would be served at 8:15 P.M, he figured he could shower first before having dinner. When they entered the house Videric set Millicas down on the ground.