Chapter I: A Heir

A young man could be seen seated at a chair that represent his rank. The chair made out of the finest material such as metal, fabric and wood. Carefully crafted to make the chair. Infront of him and on each side was several men and women could be seen standing guard, by his side was a man who was given the position advisor. Carefully watching over him incase the young man needed anything."

"What a slow and boring day. Valamir?" The young man called out to his advisor.

Valamir:"Yes, my lord?" He responded back.

"Is there something on my schedule? The Four Satans specifically." He asked the man.

Valamir:"The official crowning would be in a few days, my lord."

"Is that so.." The young man said in a hushed tone. "Prepare the car, we will be going to see The Four Satans." As he gets up from the chair which was in the middle of the court.

Valamir:"If I may, my lord. The Four Satans are currently in the middle of a meeting."

"Are you disobeying me Valamir?" His voice turned sour, a hint of annoyance was felt by the whole court.

Valamir:"Of course not, my lord. I will prepare the carriage right away." He said in a calm tone of voice, excused himself and exit the court.

The young man sighed and sat back in the chair, putting his left arm on the armrest to support his face. He was quite bored so why not pay The Four Satans for a visit? Plus he could help them with whatever problem they have.

-Timeskip-

*At the meeting*

The young man soon arrived at the place in his car, along with his advisor. They both exited the car and walked up the stairs, there was two guards standing guard. They immediately saw him and bowed.

Guard 1:"Lord Videric!"

"Hello, may I enter the premise?"

Guard 2:"Of course, my lord. But The Four Satans are currently in a meeting with each other. It might take long."

"It is no problem. I will go now. Thank you, you two." As he entered the building, his advisor following close behind.

The guards breathed a huge sigh of relief as they go back to guarding the place. The young man makes his way to the room, pushing the door open the to now fell silent as they all look at the young man, not expecting him.

 The young man makes his way to the room, pushing the door open the to now fell silent as they all look at the young man, not expecting him

Sirzechs:"What are you doing here Vinderic?" He asked politely.

"I have nothing better to do neither do I have contracts to do. Also, hello Serafall."

Serafall:"Hello Vinderic." She said in a flirtatious voice.

Ajuka:"We actually have something to tell you." As he eyed Valamir.