Chapter IV: The President

A few hours had passed since Akeno and Videric had been calling, they exchanged laughs and jokes with each other. They have been friends since the moment they met so going to a school that's wasn't as the same as her was well, weird to say the least. The evening had turned dark quickly as their conversation continued on.

Akeno:"I had fun talking to you Videric but I got to go make dinner for Issei."

"Ah, alright. Talk to you later." A hint of disappointment escaped his breath.

Akeno:"Aww, cheer up. We will see each other soon cutie."

"You're right there anyways I gotta go too. Have a good night Akeno."

Akeno:"You too cutie."

He hang up the call and go upstairs, he had completely forgotten about changing out of his uniform. Walking up the stairs and going to his bedroom, he made his way to his bathroom, he removed his contacts and put it in the container filled with the solution. He then turned on the shower and just got in, not really bothering the water temperature. As he finishes showering he grabbed the towel and dry himself, wrapping the towel around his lower waist before exiting his bathroom.

Immediately he goes to change into a more comfortable clothes, hang the towel back up and lay on top of the neatly made bed. The sheets were soft and comfy as he ran his hands through it, it's like a fresh woven fabric made from silk. He just laid there and waited for them to call him down for dinner, he somehow didn't have work today so that's a plus for him.

Soon enough someone knocked on the door, he shouted that the door is unlocked. They walked in and it was one of his butler, he sat upright. Facing the butler.

Butler:"Dinner is ready, my lord."

"Yes, I'll be right down."

He just nodded and closed back the door, he then fell back down to the bed, not really wanting to get up. Eventually he did get up and walked downstairs to the great hall to have his dinner, if was quiet and has been the same for the last 13 years of his life. He sat down and began to eat his dinner which is a steak dinner lathered with gravy. It was a guilty pleasure food of his since he could remember.

After finishing eating he goes back upstairs and left the cleaning all to the maids, he sat down on his desk and pulled out his homework and pencil box. It wasn't much homework for today and he was glad of it. He opened the window like usual so that he could let in the night's crisp cold air in, he finds it relaxing when the night air blows through his hair while he is studying or, doing his homework.

Three hours had passed and he finally finished his homework, he put the finished works into his bag and also his pencil box before grabbing his phone and laying down on his back to once again relax. He was on his phone for awhile when Rias suddenly called him. He answered the call almost immediately, still laying on his bed.

Rias:"Ah, you're still awake?"

"Mhm, I just finished my homework. How about you?"

Rias:"Unfortunately some unfinished work also, I was wondering if you are free tomorrow night."

"I don't know actually but what for?"

Rias:"Well we're thinking about having a congratulations party at Issei's place."

"Congratulations party for what?"

Rias:"We wanted to congratulate you for the crowning this Saturday and thought why not have a little party with just you and us?"

"Ah, that sounds good but, I'll see if I'm free tomorrow night and I'll let you know in advance."

Rias:"Okay, goodbye and goodnight. Sweet dreams."