Part 2

You drew your knife while spinning around, this was a FFA death match, you couldn't play around with your enemies, you had to go straight for the kill.

You turned around to see 3 blasters charging, you immediately froze time and jumped out the way, without the overwrite button you couldn't teleport and that would be a problem.

Time unfroze as you looked at who fired the blasters at you.

It was dust.

"I'm gonna fucking torture you till you can't feel pain anymore!" The monster yelled.

You eyed him down, freezing time as you walked up to him and cut his head off, you let time unfreeze.

That had dealt a large amount of damage, 9999 to be exact, but he was still standing.

He smirked, raising a cage of blue bones around you as he summoned more blasters.

You froze time and flew out the cage, dust seemed to not realise you could fly, this was great for you.

You landed besides him and impaled every bone he had with a bed of knives, time unfroze as you wiped your brow.

(play now)

You started walking, after about 10 minutes you heard the sounds of crashing and blasters, you quickly tried to find the source of the noise.

you saw beams and bones fly around a bit away, you froze time and flew up onto a branch of a tree, watching the fight.

_______________________________________

Chara flipped her knife around in her hand, she hadn't been forced to use this much magic in a long time, and the mental strain was beginning to get to her.

She teleported away from the blaster that shot at her, she retaliated with her own which just managed to catch the skeleton and destroy him, she felt slightly sadened by this yet she had to stay determined.

Chara had been separated from you and had almost immediately had to fight a 3v1 fight, she managed to come out on top though, all thanks to the fact she had more then 1hp and didn't have much karmic retribution affect her.

She spun around, flinging a knife at the blue sans that tried to sneak up on her, she then summoned a bed of knives and a blaster as yet another sans bit the dust.

You continued to spy on Chara, she also looked identical to 10 years prior, gloves and all. You hopped down from the tree, making your way over to her.

She summoned 5 blasters and fired, catching you off guard.

You froze time and moved out the way of the beams, walking behind her. You were about to unfreeze time just as something caught your eye.

A blue string.

You picked Chara up and started running, Error was here, clearly the person behind this whole tournament could revive people, they also managed to disable your reality warping abilities so they could probably think and move within stopped time.

Fuck... We need to get somewhere safe, I may have been able to take down Error before but he's expecting it now.

You kept running as you got short on breath. You flew up a tree and rested Chara on a branch, sitting on the opposite side as you let time resume.

"Hg- wait, Y/N?!" you heard Chara's surprised expression.

"Yeah, stay quiet, Error is alive and he was just about to kill you before I stopped time and got us out of there."

You heard the rustle of Chara's hair as she nodded.

"So what's the plan?"

"A) Kill Error. B) Find a safe space we can hide in for a while, let the others kill themselves.
C) Kill the last few and win."