Chapter 41- Just Tell Him One Thing

Warning- involves suicide, please read with caution

Tommy POV

Dream screamed again, doubling over as he tried to lessen the pain. Tommy had never felt so helpless in his life, especially as this went on for hours and hours.

Dream panted, trying to catch his breath. His body finally laid still, giving him time to rest.

"I'm so sorry you have to go through this." Tommy looked at him sadly. "It should be-"

"Tommy stop. It's not your fault, please stop blaming yourself." Dream pleaded, sitting up. He looked down at his shirt, which was now a dark scarlet.

Tommy stared at it, trying to blink away his tears. "Dream-"

"It's no use Toms." Dream sighed, turning towards the blonde. "It's a blessing really."

Tommy burst into tears at his words. "No it's not! It's not fair! I don't want you to go..."

Dream gently grabbed Tommy's hand, bringing him into a side hug. He tucked the blonde under his chin, trying to stop his own tears. "Tommy I-I am in so much pain." His voice shook, as another wave of pain began.

He cried out as Tommy moved from his grip, watching him sorrowfully. Dream took an empty glass bottle out of his pocket, letting it slip from his hand. He groaned, hesitating as he let the pain pass before picking up the bottle with shaking hands.

He threw it on the ground just a few feet away from him, causing it to shatter into a few large pieces. He picked up the largest piece, bringing it to his wrist.

Tommy looked away, trying to stop the coming tears. "I'm so sorry..."

Dream sighed, glancing at him. "Will you do something for me?"

The blonde nodded, looking at him with glassy eyes. "Anything." he whispered.

"Tell my dad he's forgiven..." Dream shook his head, breathing heavily. He chuckled dryly, "I wish I could have told him myself but... that's not going to happen." 

Warning- Suicide here- Skip if you need to

He paused, staring at his wrist for a moment before bringing the glass near the skin. He took a shaky breath before he dragged the blade deep into his arm.

He gasped as the blood began to flow. He looked towards Tommy, allowing his body to fall. Tommy leaned forward, cradling him in his lap. He was going to be there for him, no matter what.

-Warning ended

"Thank you for your sacrifice." Tommy murmured, beginning to run his hands through his blonde hair. "I wish it didn't have to be this way."

Dream's breaths began to shallow, his green eyes blinking slower and slower. 

"Be brave Tommy."

-------------

Mare POV

What was happening? Mare held his arms out as blood began to drip from them. "What is happening with me?" he screamed as the pain began to spread through his veins. He fell forward as his knees buckled.  It was although his strength was completely diminished. He was losing his body.

"No! No!" he yelled, making the people around him look up in confusion. "Dream you-"

A sword stabbed through his stomach and this time he felt the pain. His eyes widened as his body began to tremble. He looked up, seeing Techno standing above him.

"Hell is the only place for you." he growled.

His soul began to slip from his body, drifting back into the lonely shadows, never to be seen again.

-------------

Dream POV

"Dream!"

His green eyes slowly blinked open. He gasped, relieved that the pain was finally gone. A body crashed into him, wrapping arms around him.

"G-George?" he stammered, his eyes wide. Why was George here?

George giggled, "It's me!" He hugged him closer, tears filling his eyes. George pulled out of the embrace, looking at him with confusion. "Dream? What's wrong?"

"I-I couldn't protect you- I-" Dream closed his eyes, trying to block out the coming tears. How could he not protect his best friend?

"Dream, you can't-"

"Yes I can! It's my fault! You-you shouldn't be here- I-"

George was quick to pull him back into a hug, silencing his rambling. "I'm glad to be here!"

"What? Why?"

"Now I can be with you, for eternity."

-----------

Hope you liked it!

Hope you have an amazing day!

-Snowy