~

"I'm home" I called out, spotting Jinyoung watching some tv in the living room.

"Hey, you're back" he smiled, rushing over to take my jacket from me and pressing a kiss to my cheek.

"Mmm" I smiled, hugging him close. I pressed a kiss to his lips and forehead, resting my lips there.

"How was your day?" I asked, reluctantly releasing him as he stepped backwards to look at me.

"It was okay, we recorded some stuff and there's a shoot planned for next week so we're all free till next week" he smiled, moving to grab his phone to show me a sneak preview and playing some tune.

"Did you have a good day? I hope I didn't rush anything by booking the trip?" Jinyoung frowned, quickly looking up at me.

"Nyoung, I'd go anywhere with you. But yeah, work is alright. I guess you caught me in a good time as well, I'm waiting for the project proposals mostly and I can review them anywhere"

"Thank you" Jinyoung blushed, squeezing my hand in his.

"For?" I asked and tilted my head, turning my body to fully face him.

"Everything" he shrugged, cupping my face in his hands.

"There's no need to thank me Nyoung"

"Well, I'm thankful that I have you. So thank you" he smiled, his red cheeks making me smile.

"I love you""

I love you too"

"On a side note, I caught Han Sung and Woo Jin together just now"

"Only just?" Jinyoung laughed, catching my surprised face.

"Then again, I had to make the first move before you realised" he continued, shrugging and running to the room as I chased after him.

~

Jinyoung and I wore hoodies and masks as we headed to the airport with Woo Jin and Han Sung, the two of them slightly more at ease about my teasing with Jinyoung around.

We boarded the earliest flight and reached just after the sun rose, the bright lights dimmed in the tinted car of the rented car that awaited us.

The short car ride to the hotel made everything seem to move in a blur, Jinyoung and I finally settling down together in the room.

We caught each other's blank expressions and laughed, Jinyoung crawling into my lap and wrapping his body around mine.

"Mmm. Let's unwind for a bit" I sighed, hugging him closer. I gripped the back of his thighs closer, my hands slowly moving up past his fine ass and squeezing them before wrapping around his back.

I felt his body twitch against mine when I squeezed him, his slight arousal rubbing against my stomach.

He blushed a pretty shade of red, not able to meet my eyes as he tried to bury my head in his chest.

I stuck my hands under his shirt and hoodie, tugging them off so that his bare chest faced me. I could never get enough of him and how he looked more gorgeous each time, his fair skin glowing under the room lights.

I pressed a kiss to his chest over his heart, my hands freely roaming and kneading his back.

Jinyoung gave little hums of approval, his fingers tangling into my hair and combing my scalp. My groan was drowned when he tugged on my hair to tilt my head up to face him, his lips moulding over mine perfectly.

"We're never going to leave the room if you continue this" I mumbled against his lips, holding his body closer to me.

"Mmm. Tonight" Jinyoung sighed, giving me one last peck before hopping off my lap.