"Just basic information and the main thing that he loves his Mom so much." I replied smiling.

After a few minutes, she shook her head and said, "You shouldn't be happy about that. Didn't you hear a son who loves his Mom that much will never put his wife before her?"

"People are here to talk only. But I feel that if he can love and respect his Mom that much, then how much will he do to his wife." I replied smiling.

For sometime she just looked at me and then placed her hand on my head saying, "I will be going now."

"Please come inside for some time. I didn't even offer anything to you." I said nervously.

"It's ok! I will meet you tomorrow at the wedding." She said and left.

When I went inside Divya rushed towards me and asked, "What happened?"

"She said she will meet me tomorrow at the wedding." I replied.

"Oh my god! She just approved you." she said, shouting in happiness.

"Yeah! She seems like a wonderful person." I said smiling.

"You think even our boss as a wonderful person." Divya said snorting.

I laughed and turned to see Jiju standing there with a completely blank expression. I went near him and said, "Don't feel sad, Jiju. I want you to be happy tomorrow at my wedding. You are like my big brother you see."

"Navvu! I need to tell...." He started saying, but Di came and said, "That he will miss you so much."

"I know that Jiju, I will also miss you." I said and went back inside my room and saw my Mehandi, which is very beautifully designed.

"He should be the one that searches his name in there and not you." Divya said entering my room.

"I didn't buy any gift to give him if he finds it." I said frowning.

"Just give him your first kiss. He will be happy with that." She said teasingly.

I blushed and threw a pillow at her head. She looked at me shocked, and that's how we started a pillow fight.

Tomorrow I am going to be married, and today I am playing pillow fight. I am so terrified!

*Suhas Pov*

"So Mom, did you meet them?" I asked her immediately when she returned from Kavya's house.

"You are getting married tomorrow Suhas. You should have asked me whether I met Navya or not and not about her family." She replied frowning.

"Ok! Did you meet Navya and her family?" I asked her again.

"Why do you care about that family? Just think only about Navya, who is going to be your wife." She said suddenly angry at me.

That's because I don't think about her. I only want that family to get crushed and nothing else. Of course, I didn't say that out loud.

"I met only Navya and she respects you." Mom added.

"What?" I asked, shocked.

"She respects you so much, and she is... how shall I put it. She is a very sweet girl unlike her whole family." She replied smiling.

"But her mother also must be sweet right because she didn't do anything?" I asked her confused.

"No! Her mother is also the same like her father and sister. After you left I went to their house and met her to ask that they accept the proposal. But she said she will never step out of her husband's word and will not do anything. Then she asked me to just leave and at that time I swore that I will not enter that house again." She replied with anger.