twelve.

"People, if you have already been de-Pacified, please find your clothes, grab a baby, and report to the Science Lab," Principal Powers handled the adults as things slowly returned to normality after Mr. Medulla managed to change the Pacifier's configuration.

"Thanks again, Ron," Astrid smiled at the bus driver while Will spoke to his parents. "If you weren't there, Stitches would've probably succeeded in abducting the babies."

Ron smiled in embarrassment, not used to be complimented. "Oh, you know, I was just doing my job."

"Astrid," a voice called, and when the group turned, they met Photon himself in his grey suit beside Mr. Silver, who had on a blue tux.

"Dwayne!" She gasped before running to her uncle and embracing him tightly. "I'm so happy to see you're okay," she murmured against his shoulder.

"It's okay, kiddo," he petted her back affectionately, relieved that she was also unharmed.

"Mr. Silver," she grinned at the curly-haired man before giving him a side-hug.

"I already told you to call me Patrick," he chuckled, returning the gesture.

The three of them returned to the group, who watched the reunion in contentment.

"You all must be my heroes," Dwayne joked, introducing himself to each of the sidekicks, shaking their hands before thanking them for saving the school and everyone in there.

"It's an incredible honor to meet you, sir," Zach shook the man's hand excitedly. "I admire your work very much."

"As a lawyer?" The brown-haired man rose an eyebrow in amusement.

"Uh- no- I mean," the blonde stuttered.

"He glows," Ethan notified, saving his friend from making a fool of himself.

"Oh!" Dwayne smiled in delight. "We can come up with some ideas on how you can use and develop your powers. You might even get to manipulate it in the future as I do. What do you say?"

Zach beamed. "I'd like that very much, sir!"

Dwayne turned his attention to Ron. "Hey, Wilson! I see you're still taking care of my little girl!" He shook the man's hand. "You're doing a great job!"

Ron nodded with a proud smile plastered on his lips. "Thank you, sir. It means a lot. And Astrid is a very special girl."

"You ladies also did a great job," Mr. Silver praised Layla, Magenta, and Astrid. "I already knew what this one here was capable of," he smiled at Astrid gently, "but whatever you two did, it must've been remarkable, I'm sure. Saving the world wearing dresses. Now, that's impressive." He shot his best and most charming smile, making the red-head and the punkish girl sigh dreamily.

"Now, if you excuse us," Dwayne addressed everyone, entwining his arm on Mr. Silver's, "Patrick and I will go help sort this mess out." The group nodded promptly before the hero eyed Warren. "And you, War, I knew you'd do a great job. Your mother will be proud."

"Thanks," Warren nodded.

Astrid held her boyfriend's hand and grinned at him, brushing the red streak of his hair from his face.

"It belongs to them," a female voice told them. The group turned to the most famous superheroes, the Commander and Jetstream, eyeing them proudly. "The sidekicks. I mean, hero support."

"Why don't we just call them what they really are, Josie?" Steve told his wife. "Heroes." He extended his arm that held the award, and Ethan, Zach, Ron, and Magenta all grabbed it.