Attemped ghost hunting-💀

"And why are we doing this again" you say sitting in the Common room with your belongings. "Because me and the boys wanted to be Ghost busters" Sero says all happy.

"But what does it have to do with me?" You ask looking confused. "Because Mina's coming!" Sero said walking off to Denki and Kirishima.

"Y/n!" You heard from a distance. 'ah yes mina'. "Hey mina!" You call out patting the seat next to you. "They begged you didn't they" Mina said walking closer.

"Yea talking bout some 'we wanted to be ghost busters" you responded looking away with a dumbfounded face. "I'm only going because I was told I'm getting more head scarfs." Mina said patting down her hair.

(Yes mf mina is black in my story)

"I was told I was gonna get unlimited snacks for as long as I please" you say smiling at the thought of any snack of your choosing.

"Now I know damn muthafuckin they ass is not playing the ghostbusters theme song." You say looking at the boys dance into the common room with the song blasting through the speakers.

"Get this damn suit off me" bakugo mumbled walking in also with a suit. "Not them convincing bakugo to join" Mina says laughing along with you.

"Wait. Where are we going?" You ask mina looking concerned. "I don't they didn't tell me" Mina said shrugging her shoulders. "I swear if I end up in an abandoned place I will nut thee fuck up" you say sitting back on the couch.

"All right ladies let's go" Kirishima said leading y'all outside to a van that has 'GhostBusters' shot across it. "Now who the fuck got this van." You ask stopping in your tracks.

"Denki's dumbass" bakugo said getting in the passenger seat. "Now Denki" you say looking towards his direction. "Whattt it matched with the theme so of course I got it customized" Denki said getting in the driver seat.

"Where are we goin?" You ask getting in the back of the van. "Can't say that's a secret" Sero says getting in after you. "Lord" you and Mina say at the same time. 

"Damn, I know y'all not finna play that damn theme song until we get there?" You ask looking up from your phone. "Yes ma'am" Denki says turning it up.

"Oh my lord" you ask leaning your head against the window. "Yea, y'all can wake me up when we get there how bout that" you say shutting your eyes.

◇───────◇───────◇
Beautiful Timeskip brought to you by my spam..(conniestraphouse) 🙂
◇───────◇───────◇

"Miss L/n,,,y/n wake up" Mina said shaking you lightly. "Hm?" You hummed sitting up rubbing your eyes. "Where we at?" You ask looking around. "I don't know" Mina responded.

"Aye wake yo ass up" you called out hitting Sero's shoulder. "What?" Sero asked rubbing his eyes. "Where we at?" You ask looking around again. Sero's eyes widen in excitement "Oh I see we here, y'all ready?" Sero asked the boys taking his seatbelt off.

"ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!" You yell out growing irritated. "Oh we are actually at an abandoned hospital" Denki responded with a smile.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me" you and Mina say in disbelief. "You drove my ass to an abandoned hospital?!" You ask looking dumbfounded. "Yes yes they did" Bakugo said already irritated.

"No. I'm not going in there." you say looking at the tall rusted building with vines growing all around it with the lights flickering noticeable from the outside.

"What do you mean" Sero said with less excitement. "Sero, baby i am not carrying my black ass in the damn building, it's like you want Ed and Lorraine to come to our dorm and remove the spirit yall ASSES MIGHT BRING IN." You say as you just received a laugh from everyone else.

"Y'all asses can go in there I'll stay in the car." You say getting back comfortable in your seat pulling out your phone. "Ok how bout this if Mina go in with us will you go..at least for a second" Sero asked giving direct eye contact.

You looked at Mina then back at Sero and thought. "we need a answer y/n" Sero said. "Fine, I better get my snacks" you say mumbling the last part. "Yes! Ok let's go" Denki said grabbing his lil ghost gun.

"Oh my god" you say already hearing creaking noises as the door opens for y'all to walk in. "You see I might just turn around look" you say pointing to the end of the hall as it looked like a tall figure standing in the middle of the hall.

"Y/n that's a cart" Sero said flashing his light. "Mhm ok." you say continuing to walk. "DAMN DENKI WATCH OUT SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" You yell after Denki tripped over your feet not watching where he's going.

"Sorry, sorry" Denki said getting up. "Umm so how long we gone be here, absolutely no one has 'caught anything" you say quoting the last part.

"Right I'm hungry" Mina says next to you watching Sero, Denki, and kirishima turn every corner they last by. "What was the point of this again?" You ask. "Because we wanted to be ghost busters" Kirishima said flashing his light every direction. "Busters who haven't caught anything" you mumbled.

20. Minutes later...

"Umm can we go in pretty sure we all are hungry" you say walking backwards. "Yea.. we haven't caught anything" Sero says walking backwards as well. "Welp turn around" you call out to Denki and Kirishima continuing to walk forward.

"Just wait till next time though we'll catch something I just know it!" Denki called out running for the exit. "Next time?!" Everyone called out after hearing Denki's statement.

"Yea you'll be by yourself buddy" you smile walking towards the exit. "Umm boo why this shit not opening?" You ask trying to open the hospital doors.
"Whatchu mean?" Mina asked also pulling in the doors.

"Alright who the fuck locked the door?" Mina asked growing nervous. "What you mean we all was together no one locked the door..." Sero responded also growing nervous.

"Welp call Ed and Lorraine if we still here tomorrow" you say sitting down on the less dirtiest spot on the floor.

"Call Aizawa" Kirishima said face palming himself. "Never again will we do this" Mina said sitting next to you.