School dance pt.3

(Pt.3 to the school dance imagine,if you ain't read it- once again go read it neow🔫) I believe this one shouldn't be that long. Anyways enjoy..🎀
"ALRIGHT TIME TO SLOW IT DOWNNNN EVERYONE GRAB A PARTNER CAUSE ITS TIME TO "SLOW DANCE.." Present mic said as he deepened his voice and dragged his words.
"Where did Sero go,he was just behin-'' "I'm right here princess" he said as he cut you off standing like this:🧍🏻. "I picked the perfect song for this occasion" you said as you walked away giving him a smirk.

"Ohhh Present miccc can you play one more song for me pleaseeee??" You ask. "Y/n-'' present mic said before you cut him off. "Pleaseee" you beg. "Fine but this is the last time". "THANK YOUUUU" you say as you walk back to Sero.

(PLAY THE MUSIC NEOWWWW^)

"Babe-'', "I couldn't miss the opportunity to play the song we slowed danced to when we first met" you say as you cut him off.
(Let the song play a bit)...
"So how was your day" you say as you wrap your hands around his neck and he wraps his hands around your waist. "It was good until I saw you,you made it better." He answered as he gave you a kiss. "Yours?" He asked you. "It was Ight I guess, but you and the party made it better". Y'all continued to slow dance to the music as it played.
(I guess if you want you can let the music play out.👩🏽‍🦽up to you 🤷🏽‍♀️)

~time check:10:27~

"ALRIGHT YOU CHILDREN,party's over it is now 10:29 as I speak, please go back to your dorms.Thank you." Mr.Aizawa said giving a faint smile. "That was low key fun not gon lie" you say. "I agree with you dumbass" bakugo says.

The group then splits up on there way to their dorm,you decided to go with Sero to his dorm and just start the night there. As soon as you walked in you plopped right on his bed letting a sigh exit your mouth. "What's wrong babe" Sero asked. "Just tired" you answer. You literally end up dozing off right after you said that.Sero noticed and just decided to lay right next to you and pull you into his arms falling asleep right then and there.

________________________________
Ight so that was the end of " School dance" hope you enjoyed.❤️💃🏽
.