Sick y/n pt.2

(This is pt.2 to "Sick y/n" if you haven't read go back and read it now 👩🏽‍🦯)

"Yea don't worry I'll be fine" you said. As you were saying that, Mr.Aizawa walked in with of course his sleeping bag dragging behind him. "Bakugo and deku cut it out"Mr.Aizawa says. " Kaminari leave jirou alone for a second please" Mr.Aizawa says.

~*Timeskip*~

As Aizawa is teaching you start coughing. " Damn, I should've worn my jacket" you say as your continue to cough in your shirt.

After awhile Mr.Aizawa gets in his sleeping bag which means y'all can talk till the bell rings. During that time your decide to just put your head down because now you don't feel good.

~*Timeskip*~

You feel a tap on your shoulder, "mmh..?" You hum as you sit up, you see Sero standing over you telling you to wake up as you look around you realize class is over. Sero notices your eyes are red and you look dead. You stand up knowing that your are now sick. After a while you and Sero are walking back to your house ( btw Sero gave you a extra jacket he had in his locker before y'all left) as your waking you almost trip over your foot but you caught your self.

You made it to your house as you open the door you signal Sero to come in but when you turn around he's gone, " well damn,bye to you to" you say. you make your way upstairs, you kick off your shoes and throw your back back on your desk. You take out your hair tie that was holding your hair up in a puff. " Well lemme get this stupid work done" you say to your self. As your doing your work you start to doze off. You wake up to Sero hold a bowl of soup in his hand, " I noticed you were getting sick so I went to the store and bought some stuff to make you better" Sero says. " Babe you didn't have to-" he cut you off " I wanted to" as he kissed your cheek.

~*Timeskip*~

After you finish your soup, you place the bowl on your nightstand and dozed off. " Babe,babe wake up." Sero said. " mmh." You say, " I ran you a warm bath to try and make your relax even more" He said. You nod thank you as you walk to the bathroom and get in the tub. After a while Sero brings in your clothes plus his hoodie for you to put on when you get out the tub.

Your get out the tube and put on the clothes Sero brung you and walked out the bathroom. You look over to see Sero asleep on your bed, you straighten up your desk and walk over to your bed and get in and you fall asleep. Sero then opens his eyes and turns around in which you are now infront of Sero, Sero cuddles you and y'all fall asleep.

________________________________
So that's the end of the sick Y/N imagine. (Also you didn't get your dorm yet, so your still at your moms house for now, and your quirk is telekinesis and mind control.)