Beach trip with sero/bakusquad

Sorry I haven't updated this book I've been working on my other book but IM BACK 🥲
(Also don't play the music)
_______________________________

"Sero hurry up there outside." You say walking outside to meet denki's face. "No..I call it." You say giving Denki a death stare. "Yea..we'll see about that." Denki says giving you the same stare.

"Will you dumbasses just get in the car." Bakugo says tossing his keys in the air walking towards the driver seat. You and Denki look at each other then look back at the passenger seat .

Y'all both take off at the same time trying to see who would reach the door first. "Ha I touched it first." You say about to open the door until you get pulled back by Sero leading you to the backseat. "SEROOO WHAT ARE YOU DOING I TOUCH THE DOOR FIRST." You say trying to get back to the passenger seat. "Nope your sitting back here with me." Sero says opening the backseat door. "Ugh" you say giving denki the middle finger.

"WAIT do y'all have the snacks?" Mina asked. "Yes raccoon eyes now sit back." Bakugo says pulling out the driveway.

~~~

Midway through the drive it gets silent. "Somebody gon talk or something it's to quiet." You say sitting up in your seat. "Play some music dumbass" Bakugo says. "We'll pass time the damn Aux cord dumbass." You say trying to reach for the cord.

"Don't play no dumb shit y/n" kirishima says laughing. "Shit i don't even know what to play." You say looking out the window. "OUUU I KNOW, PLAY THAT UHH... THAT REMIX FROM BAKUGO'S TIKTOK" Mina says snatching the phone out your hand to look it up. "Fuck are you on my TikTok for anyways" bakugo says under his breath.

(Play the song my dear^).

"OHH THIS ONE" you say getting hype. "Ouu I like this, aye bakugo where did you find this song at?" Kirishima asked bakugo dancing to the beat. "TikTok dumbass."

"CAUSE I SEE YOU TRYIN, SUBLIMINALLY TRYIN TO SEE IF IM GON BE THE ONE THATS IN YOUR ARMS" you and Mina say in sync. "How the hell do y'all already know the lyrics" Sero says under his breath. "There TikTok addicts Bro" denki says trying to learn the lyrics. "I admit it's exciting.." bakugo says under his breath. "Naw bakugo Gon ahead and continue singing." Denki says smirking at bakugo. "SHUT UP DUMBASS NO ONE WAS SINGING." Bakugo says looking at denki.

"That wasn't very manly bakubro bring it down." Kirishima says placing a hand on Bakugo's shoulder.

"PARTS OF KINDA LIKE IT,BEFORE I LEAD YOU ON" you say looking towards Mina. "BABY,TELL ME WHATS YOUR MOTIVE?!" Mina says looking back at me. "What's your motive? What's your motive?" You and Mina say at the same time.

Yall then continue to jam to song all the way till y'all got to the beach.

(Bye- cause that wasn't even in sync with the song Chile.)

"Alright we're are we gonna settle at." You ask pulling out chairs. "Uhhh over there" Mina says pointing in that direction. "Alright".

As y'all are walking you hear Mina scream from a distance. "WHERE THE HELL ARE THE SNACKS, I THOUGHT YALL SAID YALL BRUNG THEM." Mina says slamming the trunk. "Uh ohhh. Who forgot he snacks" you ask dripping your shoulders. "Umm...me" denki says whispering "AHH DENKI REALLY?" everyone says in sync. "Denki I'm gonna kill you." Mina says calm as hell.

After a while of Mina chasing denki they finally sat down. Y'all then enjoy the rest of the day at the beach until it was time to go home.

_______________________________
It took me so long to find a song for this imagine- 🥲✋🏼 but I had to improvise .