Meeting y/n's parents 👀

( so today Sero is technically meeting y/n's parents.. and he is low key nervous)

"Babe, does this look nice?" Sero asked. "Sero it's looks fine, chill" you said. "My parents are chill....somewhat" you said. "SOMEWHAT?" Sero yelled. "Bae I'm just playin" you said.

 "Bae I'm just playin" you said

(Sero's outfit ^)

(Y/n's outfit ^) {again like in the last imagine my best friend picked these outfits out 😌✋🏼}

(Y/n's outfit ^)
{again like in the last imagine my best friend picked these outfits out 😌✋🏼}

"Babe can you pass me my shoes pleaseee" you asked. "Baby there right ther-, fine" Sero said as he passed you your shoes.

~*Timeskip*~ (y'all are in the car now)

"Bae you missed the turn" you said as you turn your head towards the turn he missed with a straight face. "Sorry..." he said .

Y'all then arrive in your parents driveway. "Can we do this another time...?" Sero says hyperventilating. " Sero I promise there chill, just watch what you say,Ight?" " ok." He responded with a kinda calm face. You then pull out the key to your parents house and proceed to walk in. " MOMMAAAAA, DADDDDD" you yell as you close the door after Sero. " Girl stop yelling in my damn hou-" your momma said before stopping herself to run towards Sero. "OMG I've heard so much about you," she said. " Ma chill we just walked in" you say before walking towards your dad to give him a hug and introduce him to Sero.

"And who is this young man?" Your dad asked you. " This is Sero , my boyfriend..." you say. " mhmm , so how long y'all been together?" He asked. " about 8 months now" Sero answered as he adjusted his jacket. " Sero.. Sero right??" Your mom asked. " Yes maam" Sero answered. " oh baby no need to call me ma'am just call me m/FI( moms first name initial)" she said. "Anyways come look at these pictures of y/n" she said. " Maaa really.." you said. " Girl hush" is all your heard before you heard your momma flipping through pages with Sero. You roll your eyes and head to the kitchen with your dad. " Ouu what y'all cookin..?" You asked . "What it look like now pass me some seasoning outta that cabinet" he said. "Well damn" you mumbled. " What!?" He asked. " nun." You said.

" Then this is when y/n took her first ste-" is all your mom heard before you ran over there and shut the video off. " ima stop u right there" you said. " y/n." She said . " Ma Sero don't wanna see me fall and stumble all over the place" you say. " Girl gimme this damn remote tf" you mom said. " ughhh" you say before stomping away.

~*Timeskip*~ ( You and Sero eat, and get ready to leave)

"Ight ma we gotta go" you say. " Aww well come back", " Yea come back and see us" your parents say as they hug y'all bye. Before walking out the door sero says " Btw the food was good" he said as he smiled happily. " Thank you!!" Your parents say at the same time.

_______________________________
(Welp that was the end , hope you enjoyed !)🤎