Moving into y/n's dorm

( Sooo today y/n is moving into her dorm and Sero helps and somewhat of the bakusquad)

"Y/N LETS GO I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY" your mom said, " ALRIGHT" you said.As you gather the last of your items and throw them in the cardboard box you grab the box and rush downstairs to put it in the truck. You and your momma head out.

~*timeskip*~

" ma, can we get some McDonald's pleaseee." You ask. " You got McDonald's money?" Your mom asked as she gave you a side look. "Ughhh"you say

After a few minutes y'all arrive at UA and your mom helps you take the boxes out of the truck and bring them to your dorm.( luckily your dorm is next to mina's.) After all the boxes are in your empty dorm you give your mom a hug and she leaves. You then plop on your plain bed and sigh. You then get a call from Sero, " Babeeeee are you here yetttt" he asked as he drags his words. " Yes I literally just got here and I got unpack all these boxes, and go to Walmart to get some more decorations and some sheets" you say. " Can I come help you..? Please" he ask. "I could really use your help actually-" before you can get another word out he hung up. " Damn.." you say.

You then hear a knock at your door, you open your door to Sero standing there with a huge smile. He then grabs your waist and pulls you in to a kiss then backs out the kiss as he walks in your room. You do a quick little blush and close your door.

"Wait bae I gotta go to Walmart to get some sheets first" you say. "Oh ok welllll let's gooo then" Sero says.

Y'all then arrive to Walmart and go to the bed section( like the section where they have all the pillows, and sheets and blankets ... yea that) " Ouuuuu this is pretty, this can go with that and this goes with this aswell" you mumble to yourself as you just put stuff in the cart. " That's a lot of stuff" Sero says. " Yea I know but it will look nice trust me".

You then spot this mini fridge far down the isle ( do the dorms already come with mini fridges .. idk just pretend they don't 😶✋🏼) you then put the fridge in the cart and run to the snack sections. "Baby that's a lot of snacks and juice." Sero says. " I know that's good cause I'll never need to ask nobody for nun" you say as you give him a smirk look.

~*Timeskip*~

Y'all then make it back UA, y'all go to your Dorm and start to unpack everything. " Babe what in the world is this"Sero asked. "Babe it's my meditation mat". You respond (or you can say yoga mat idk). Y'all then unpack everything out of the boxes the only thing left is to set up the stuff y'all got from Walmart.

"BAEEEEE" you scream. " y/n I'm right here.." Sero says. " Can you help me take this fridge out of the box" " mini fridge for your correction-" Sero says. You playfully roll your eyes. As y'all are setting up the fridge and putting up the snacks you hear a knock at the door. " COME IN" you yell. You see Bakugo,Mina,kirishima,Kaminari walk in and plop on your bed. "What happened to hi,hello,how are you?" You say. " Wassup dumbass" bakugo says . " HEY BESTFRIEND" Mina says, " Hey y/n" kaminari says sadly. "What's wrong kaminari" you said, " When I went to jirou's room she was sleep" he said pouting. " it's ok bro, I'm here" kiri says.

"BAKUGO, THOSE ARE MY SNACKS TF ARE YOU DOING" you say as you catch bakugo opening your bag of chips. "Eating your chips dumbass what does it look like" bakugo says. "Ugh,Anyways get up me and Mina are finna put on my new bed set" you say. "Babe I wanna help"Sero says . " Bae we got it, plug up my ps5 and play with the boys".

Meanwhile you and Mina are trying to unfold all the bed stuff y'all got. " Let's put up the LED lights first" Mina says. "Ight" you say

~*timeskip*~

" Ouuu girl switch it to pink" Mina says. "Mina wait a minute I just put them up" you said. "We put them up-" you cut her off " WE PUT THEM UP"you say. "Ight now let's put this bed set on I'm low key tired ash"

~*Timeskip*~

"EEEEEEE ITS SO CUTEEEE"Mina says. " yea now time to mess it up cause I'm tired" you say.

(My best friend pick this out, just imagine the hanging lights are LED lights👀)

"Awww well, EVERYONE GET OUT" Mina says. " Shut up raccoon eyes, I was leaving anyways" bakugo says. " NOOOO, PLEASE LET US STAY LONGER!" kaminari asked. " yea please y/n" kiri asked. " Let's go extras" bakugo says as he grabs kam and kiri's shirt and drags them out. " bye y'all see yall tomorrowwwww" you say as you watch them leave. " Damn babe it's looks nice in here" Sero says. " hehe I know" you say. Y'all both lay down and cuddle and eventually fell asleep in each others arms.

_____________________________________________________
Well hope y'all Enjoyed😗.