School dance pt.1

(Basically UA is having an annual school dance and y/n and Sero and the bakusquad attend,and help-)
( This gon be long sooo 🏃🏽‍♀️)

"Sero come on we have to get to class or we gonna be late" you say as you enter his dorm. "Alright,alright calm down, it's not my fault my alarm didn't go off"

~Timeskip~

You and Sero walk into class and take a seat and wait for Mr.Aizawa. "Alright everyone take a seat I have an announcement" Mr.Aizawa says as he drags his sleeping bag behind him. " ALRIGHT as you all should have heard if you didn't hear about,I'm telling you now..UA is having their annual school dance in which takes place on Friday. At which exactly starts at 6:30pm-10:45 pm, in the gym. Everyone got it?"
" yes Mr.Aizawa" everyone said at the same time. By the time anyone could ask a question Mr.Aizawa was already in his sleeping bag. " Well damn" the class muttered.

"Oh and when class is over I need to speak with Bakugo,Mina,kaminari,Kirishima,Sero, and y/n." Mr.Aizawa says as he sticked his head out of the sleeping bag. "What could he possibly need to talk to me about" bakugo says. "Clearly it's most likely about the dance bakugo,chill." y/n said.
~Class over~

"Alright so I've been assigned to ask you all to help out with the dance, and by that I mean decorate." Mr.Aizawa said. "Hell no" bakugo says. You grab his shirt and yank him to the ground. "We'll do it" you say. "Alright since today is Wednesday I suggest you start tomorrow so that when it's time for the dance everything will be in place and ready to go." Mr.Aizawa said. "Alright" Mina said. After y'all walk out of class and agree to meet in your dorm to talk about the dance.

"Come in hurry up so I can can leave I already don't wanna do this" bakugo said. "Bakugo my friend STOP COMPLAINING DAMN." You said. After a while of discussing y'all all agree on something and then everyone leave.
~the next morning~
CRACKHEADS🧎‍♀️🦖✨
Y/n:
Y'all ready?👀
Sero💋😌💍🖤:
Babe don't forget it is 9 in the morning, we all probably just waking up.
Mina🎀🧪:
Right
Kiri🪨🎸:
Yea y/n
Y/n:
Well then I'll just wait in the common room BY MYSELF..🥲😔✋🏼🏃🏽‍♀️💨
Y/n:
Also don't forget the list we are going to the mall and Walmart.
Boom boom boy💥💣🏃🏽‍♀️:
Yea whatever extras🙄
_______________________________

~Timeskip~
"Ight so who's car we taking" you ask. "Mine!" Mina exclaimed.
" I call front seat dumbasses" Bakugo said.

(Y'all eventually make it to the mall first)

Yall decide to split up in groups and then meet up at the food court afterwards. It was you,Mina,and Sero. Then kaminari,kirishima, and bakugo. Both groups had a copy of the list so they know what to get. They also had to get there outfits for the dance.
(Which reminds me you will not see the outfits until pt.2👩🏽‍🦯)

"Ouuu Mina look" you said. " Girl that is cute" Mina said. Y'all continue to shop then after that everyone heads to the food court. "Everyone got they outfit and the things on the list?" you asked. " Yes" they all said at the same time.

~Timeskip to Walmart🧍🏽‍♀️~

"Somebody grab a cart please" you asked. You start grabbing random stuff and throwing it in the cart such as a lot of banners ,balloons,plates,cups,utensils,napkins,streamers,table coverings,little small flashing lights. " dumbass do we really need all this" Bakugo asked. " yes we do" you responded. After filling literally the whole cart y'all check out and head back to UA to start decorating.

" NO DENKI, THAT GOES OVER THER-, you know what denki how about you just blow the balloons with kiri." You said. " But-" "no." You said as you cut him off.

~2hrs later~
"I believe we're done" Sero said. "Ummmm, you think so babe?" You asked. " It doesn't matter let's go, I'm tired" Bakugo said. "It does matter for your information" you say. "He's right babe it is getting late and I'm pretty sure we all are tired, look kaminari is literally falls asleep on kirishima's shoulder" Sero said. "Fine" you said as you walked over to kaminari to wake him up. After you wake him up y'all walk out.

~The next day😌✋🏼~