AirBnB trip

Imagine~

~ "oh come on y/nnn, please I promise it's gonna be fun" Mina said trying to convince you to come with her and the bakusquad to this AirBnb they rented out for break.

"Ion know Mina Sero already begged me enough" you say sighing as you laid back on to your pillow.

"I'll pay for everything, please y/n at least for 2 days" Mina said laying back with you

"Mina I can pay for myself no need for that" you looking towards her.

"Ok how about this? I'll give y'all my answer by the end of the night, cool?" You ask standing up

"YESSS" Mina say almost falling off the bed.

"I-'' was all you said before see Mina run out your dorm.

"Fuck this bnb- Air- what ever the fuck it's called even look like?" You say to yourself grabbing your phone off the charger.

You was thinking pretty mf hard. Why? We don't know.

"I meannn if I don't go then I'd be here bor-'' was all you got out before the whole bakusquad came rushing through your dorm with bakugo trailing behind.

"Well damn" you say looking at them catch their breath.

"Uhh anyways babe" Sero said walking towards you giving you a kiss on the cheek.

"Wassup" you say looking back at your phone

"So umm the person who we are renting the AirBnB from is actually leaving tonight...SO we need your answer like right now" Sero says sitting down next to you.

"Well actua-'' Is what you got out before bakugo interrupted you.

"Oh just say yes already dumba-'' was all bakugo said before Sero used his quirk to tape bakugo's mouth shut.

"Shh" Sero said glaring at bakugo

"Now back to you" Sero said now glaring at you

"Fine." You say sighing

"YESS" Mina said jumping around

You get up and walk to your closet and grab your huge ass suitcase

"How long are we staying here again?" You ask grabbing clothes from your dresser.

"5 days" Mina said sitting down on your bed.

"Ight bet" was all you said before throwing clothes in your suitcase.

"Damn bae that's a lot of clothes" Sero said sitting up.

"Better to overpack then under pack" you say before closing your suitcase shut after putting your necessities in the small part of your suitcase.

"Alright let's go." You say throwing on some slides and a hat to cover your undid hair.

"WAIT" you say running back to your night stand to grab your AirPods.

"Now we can go"

Timeskip

"Now how the hell we gone fit in this car" you say standing outside the car.

"Just sit in Sero's lap" Mina said sitting in kirishima's.

"Oh that's right" you say facepalming yourself

"Ight takeoff" you say to denki getting ready to pull off.

You pull out your AirPods and put one in your ear and give the other one to Sero.

"Steady calling my phone.." you say as 'Calling my phone by: lil tjay' start to play

You lay your head on Sero shoulder and vibe to the music.

You then eventually doze off since it was already like 8:30ish

"Y/n?" Sero says trying to wake you up.

"Mmm?" You say rubbing your eyes.

"We're here" Sero says giving you kisses to try and wake you up a little more.

"Mhmm" you with a cracked voice.

You get out the car and stretch. "Damn this bitch nice" you say looking at the house.

All you wanted to do was go to sleep.

You grab your suitcase and run up the stairs to get to the front door, trying not to fall.

"Once you open the door your eyes widen.

"Well I'd be damned." You say scanning the bottom floor.

"You run upstairs and try to claim a room.

"Ahh ha" you say playing your stuff in that specific room. You take out your toothbrush brush and toothpaste and other things and head to your bathroom.

"Ahh shit, don't sneak up on me like that" you say to Sero after he crept up behind you. Placing your hand over your chest.

You finish up in the bathroom and put on some pajamas.

"Ouu These muthafuckin sheets feel nice" you say twirling you feet around.

"Oh hey there" you say laughing at Sero as he cuddled behind you

"Good Night my weird ass piece of chocolate" Sero said showering you with kisses once again.

🤨but yes I'm back to updating this book even tho I have (7 other books that need to started) 😀 I did not re read this so my grammar is probably ass.

(And go read @wowits_laila, @plantchildlory and books neow like neow)