1

As the wind hit your back sending you shivers down your spine, your netherite axe was glowing with the enchantments you had.
The flag was still up there.

"L'manberg." you've heard.

Looking behind you, you've seen Wilbur  standing. He put his hand on your shoulder with a worried expression on his face.

"Either we'll get the independence, or we will die with honor." he said, looking at you.

All you could've done was smirk as he raises an eyebrow.

"They won't stand a chance when you have me around, Wilbur" you said, a proud smirk you had on your face.

Fighting for L'manberg meant nothing to you, all that you needed was someone to ally with, someone that can help you in the future.. You needed something back and Wilbur knew exactly what was it.

"Do you still have my enchanted golden apples?" you've asked.

Your face was dead serious, your eyes were fixed on Wilbur meanwhile rain drops were slowly falling on the cold ground.

" Yeah, I do, they are in my ender chest. Tho, I don't understand, why are you so desperate for them?" Wilbur asked.

"No reason, they give me a special amount of power that maybe I'll need in the future."   You said, looking back at the flag.

Something was off, you were friends with Wilbur since you were kids, he was hiding something from you.

"Y/N.. I need to tell you something" he spoke.

As you turn around to him, he reaches his hand to you, giving you the apples.

" Dream will attack us in this night and anytime soon we will be doomed. Do you have any plan? " His voice was shaking meanwhile his eyes were locked on you.

You took the apples and you walked yourself to the van. There Tommy looked at you, his face was concerned.

" Hello there, Tommy "
You said, a smile was on your face meanwhile the boy was shaking a bit.

Most of the men knew who you are, and most of them had fear, anger or joy towards you.

" What do you want Y/N. Last time I saw you, You stole my fucking discs and almost burned them" He said.

Everyone in the van was looking at you, meanwhile you made yourself comfortable.

" Wilbur, my dear old friend sent me a latter, saying he needs help with the wars that L'manberg will have." You giggled, putting your hands in your pockets.

Tommy took out his iron sword but his face dropped dead serious.

" What do you want from Wilbur. You only come to help people only if you get something back from them" Tommy screamed , walking slowly towards you.

You couldn't help but laugh.

" I don't do stuff for free Tommy. You can be my closest friend yet I'll need something in return, that's how it goes. And I got what I wanted from Wilbur, so I'll keep my word" You said, raising your pinky just to mock Tommy.

" You will pay one day for almost burning my discs. " the moment was intense between you two.

" And you will pay for burning my crossbow " you responded back, facing Tommy.

You were intimidating Tommy, his blade was a bit shacky and you knew it. You smirked as he backed away and walked towards Tubbo.

A/N: LMAO FIRST CHAPTER GOES BRRR. Also, I hope you like it, I don't want to make them too long or too short, just right :D
Don't forget to take care of yourself :]