Then, I found her lips softly and innocently grazing my neck.. My Adam's apple bulged as she put her lips on my neck.. And my breath started getting ragged..

My whole body was tingling with ecstasy.. She then moved on to my cheeks and kissed them lightly...

The way she gently kissed and her small affectionate expressions made my feelings for her increase at a maddening rate every time her lips met my skin..

I couldn't wait, and suddenly moved my head to meet her lips once again.. I bit her upper lip gently.. Before going for a deep and rougher kiss

This time I allowed my tongue, to enter her mouth and explore it..
Her eyes widened for a second..

I felt new sensations emerge as her tongue met mind.. My tongue was burning.. On every touch with hers..

Sree

Vikram suddenly, let his tongue inside, and kissed me deeply and I felt my butterflies increasing and warmth spread throughout every cell

I could taste the shower water, in my mouth and his tongue which felt warm, moist and soft against mine..

I felt deep desire through me like never before. My heart was beating very fast and lots of emotions played in my mind.
I couldn't stop kissing him.. I felt like I was in some trance..

Vikram kissed passionately as he moved his arms around my back..
He then moved his hand under my top, touching my bare skin and pressing my waist muscles slightly., making it tingle..

I squirmed at his touch and held his shoulder tightly..

Then he gently held my hips and turned me around so that he was above me.

"Vikram,. I have to go", I said with difficulty

" Do you.. Don't you like this ", he asked

" I.. Leave me.. I want to go ", I said..,
that was the logical thing to do

" Your eyes say otherwise ", he said.

He shook his head ,so that the shampooed water fell on my face

" What are you... Doing ", I breathed

He came closer and kissed my forehead..
" Don't you like this? ", he asked..

" Vikram please", I said

He trailed to my nose and softly placed a kiss with his warm lips..

"Now? ", he asked

" No", I whispered

He trailed down to meet my lips and I gasped as he kissed them,.. His lips tasted of shampoo water.

He looked at me and bent to my ear "Do you still not like it", he whispered, his breath touching my sensitive earlobes causing me to shiver

It caused me to smile and I giggled as I said
" Tastes like shampoo"

But my laugh was cut short as he possessively claimed my lips again kissing it urgently, which caused all my emotions to overwhelm me. It was intoxicating..

He went down.. On my neck, almost reaching my upper chest with his moist lips,.. Which made the feeling on my abdomen uncontrollable.. I gripped the back of his chest tightly..

"Wait.. Stop..", I said with difficulty, breathing heavily.. Scared he may go further down..

I took his face and put my forehead to his..

" I love you.. This is getting.. Really.. Intense, I can't..", I breathed... Smelling the scent of his skin..

"I love you so much Sree", he said running his fingers over my lips.