"Bade papa, this..."

"Let me complete Shivaay. The office peon somehow overheard the conversation and told the police the same."

"Bhaisaab had to use our power and money to get us out of the mess. It wasn't an open and shut one Shivaay. I am telling you this because I trust you and I expect the same from you. We believe you know how important our family name means to us," Shakti concluded.

"We assure you that we did not do anything which might give a dent to our prestige," Tej assured.

"What happened to this Kapoor?" Shivaay asked.

"He was among the ones who got stuck in the flames."

"What if he was the one who had started the fire?"

"He wont jump into it right?"

"It can be a mishap too."

"Okay, I will start with getting information on each of the member who lost something to Kalyani mills. I am also thinking of organizing a fund raise for them. We are in a position to help them," said the eldest son.

Tej and Shakti nodded their head in agreement and Shivaay thanked them before walking out of the room.

**************************************************************************************

"That is some crime thriller," Rudra uttered and earned a smack from his big brother.

"This is not funny Rudy," Omkara chided him.

"What did I do?" the younger one pouted and got ignored.

"But Shivaay, if we go by their statement every family who lost something in the accident will have a motive to harm us," Omkara reasoned.

"Right and so, I am going to target everybody. Even this Jai Vardhan Dhokle shouldn't be left. I was about to call Karan regarding the same."

"Why Karan? Cal Bhavya. No matter what you say, I don't feel good about the guy coming to my house and flirting with my wife," Omkara said when his brother's phone rang.

"Great, it is Bhavya. Let me take the call," Shivaay excused himself.

"He is cool O, you are worrying unnecessarily," Rudra said in a placating tone.

"Rudy, despite the facts that we see, there is something called as gut instinct. I always get restless when Gauri is with him. You can call me a jealous husband but I cannot help it," his brother replied making him rethink.

"What is it?" Omkara asked his brother after he returned.

"Karan is assigned a secret operation in Delhi. He has to leave in a week so Bhavya asked me to call her if I needed any help. It is the commissioner's order," the former explained.

"Chehre ka noor to dekho," Rudra commented looking at the bright smile on his middle brother's face.

Shivaay shook his head with a smile as Rudra continued to tease Omkara.

***************************************************************************************

"Thank you so much sir," Bhavya thanked her senior in charge.

"I do not want to believe that Karan resorted to foul play Bhavya. How can it be possible? His conduct record never had any smudge on it."

"I seriously hope I am proved wrong sir. He is a dear friend."

"Take the necessary help and watch his moves. Now that he has less time, he might do something which he is not supposed to do."

"Yes sir, I am on it," Bhavya said and the commissioner nodded.