21. The penthouse

"What a shame you decided to go live on Melody..." says Flora with her adorable sad little face. "If you're happy like that though, I'm no one to argue with your choice!" she says hugging Musa.

"Oh but we'll see each other, don't worry about that!" she tells her sweetly.

"To me what's the biggest laugh is Riven behind a desk!" says Brandon grappling with the BBQ.

"What's that supposed to mean!" says Riven.

"I'm just saying, escape young specialists!"

Everyone laughs, except Riven. Ho-Boé laughs heartily and then pats his son-in-law on the back.

"Come on, Riven, it's a joke! We know you're good!"

"Thanks, father-in-law, at least you appreciate me!" he says sticking his tongue out at his friends.

Musa chuckles seeing her father and Riven getting along and joking around. She sits next to Aisha and Nymeria who were chatting animatedly, along with Nabu and Helia.

"Musa, honey, come here!" her mother-in-law tells her.

"What were you talking about?"

"Oh, Nabu told me about Riven's idea of having the two of us train him with magic! He might come in handy as a professor!"

"I think so too, in Red Fountain we learn rudiments of magic, if a professor is trained in the subject, he gets more credit!" said Helia.

Jayden and Harmony meanwhile were in Flora and Bloom's arms, Sky gives them tongue-in-cheek to make them laugh.

"They have more sense of humor than their father, unbelievable!" laughs the Prince of Eraklyon.

"They're adorable, hopefully we can give them little cousins soon," Bloom says with a giggle. The other Winx were also thinking about starting families with their mates.

Harmony, in Flora's arms, is surrounded by the Pixies, who have returned from their village after so long away from their fairies.

"You're such a proper little lady, baby!" exclaims Tune.

"I bet you're happy about that! Besides being sweet and pretty, she's just beautiful..." says Amore "I'm sure she'll have lots of suitors, but only one will be her love!"

Riven spits out the beer he was sipping, feeling his jealousy suddenly rise.

"Hey, hey, little pixie! My Harmony is still too young to think about boys!"

"You're acting the same way as your father-in-law, you can't deny it!" says Digit, sharp and logical as ever.

Riven turns purple, causing the others to hilarity.

"Aaaaciuuciaa!"

"Piff's right, you're too jealous!" adds Chatta.

" Oh come on, will you stop it? You're pissing him off..." says Lockette terrified.

Tune chuckles but suddenly something happens. Harmony is enveloped by a magenta, almost fuchsia aura; even the pixie is enveloped by the same aura... with her tiny hand she touches the little fairy's.

"oooh... I can't believe it!" exclaims Aisha.

"What?!" they all ask.

"Harmony had her bonding with her mom's pixie...I've never seen anything like it!"

"This happened because Harmony is a music fairy, just like her mother! In fact, to be exact, she's the Opera and Theater Fairy," says Digit convinced.