9. Dreams or reality

Musa opened her eyes again, looking around. She was no longer in a room but was in the green meadow of Lake Roccaluce. She gets up, feeling dazed and looks around: she was wearing a white summer dress with pink and red flowers, she had long blue hair loose, which was caressed by the wind. She hears those two little voices again....

"Mommy!!!"

Two little ones ran up to her; a boy, who looked so much like her and had two beautiful big blue eyes, had dark magenta, almost purple hair; a girl, also with the same big eyes but purple, had her dark hair in two pigtails like she used to do when she was a little girl but her face was a bit elongated like Riven's.

"Mommy!" they hugged her, handing her some beautiful flowers.

"For me, my little ones?"

"Yes!!!" they squeak cheerfully. The little ones then break away from her, running to the lake. The little one makes her fairy wings appear as she flies over the lake, while her little brother performs little magical wonders.

Musa suddenly opens her eyes, getting up and realizing that it was already morning. She runs downstairs where the others were already having breakfast.

"Twins!!! they' re twins!!!" she yells almost in panic.

"What? And how do you know that??" asks Bloom running to her with the others.

"I...I saw them, in my dream..."

"And they talked to you??" asks Flora.

"No, I mean they called me mom. They gave me flowers, we were in the meadow of Roccaluce... The little girl was a fairy, she flew... the little boy was a magician".

"Oooh they are a boy and a girl!!!" says Stella with joy. Everyone was happy to hear from Musa, evidently she had the ability to communicate with her children through dreams.

Musa, strangely enough, smiles. She was happy! She would have been happy even without Riven, and without her father. She touches her still flat belly as if to reassure her babies. The girls and boys hug her, happy to see her smiling again. Now she knew what she wanted: she didn't want to throw her life away because of Riven, no... she would dedicate it entirely to her children, starting to think about a future for her and for them. The days passed, June was coming to an end and so was the first month of pregnancy. Musa had begun to have, more and more often, dreams in which her children were present. Unfortunately, however, Musa's powers were failing because the twins drew strength and magical powers from their mother. However, Musa didn't give up: she had returned to work at Bill's and every weekend, she sang and played the piano, delighting the customers of the club and earning something more than just an extra.

In the meantime, however, Sky had been called in to report to Saladin and Codatorta since Riven no longer showed up for practice. The prince of Eraklyon therefore tells what happened and decides to have a meeting with his friends.

"Well, it's time to go and pull that animal Riven by the ears and tell him what's going on!

"It's already been ten days since he hunted Musa, I hope he's cleared his head..." sighs Timmy.

"If he didn't, we'll take care of it!" exclaims Brandon.

The five boys go to Riven's apartment: a strong smell of dirt and alcohol seems to be coming from the apartment. A neighbor looks out her front door, Sky approaches her.

"Are you friends with that idiot who lives there?"

"Yes ma'am, do you know what happened?"

"I don't know but the fact is that we can't stand him anymore! The stench is coming from his apartment, you can hear him yelling and swearing, and most of all he's smashing things in the middle of the night! If you don't do something about it, I'll call the police!" she says, slamming the door angrily.