6. Caring for you

"Damn, Riv!" Whistles Brandon "what a cool apartment! No wonder Musa wants to get away from Alfea" laughs the specialist.

" Congrats, man" says Sky touching Riven's shoulder.

"Few cheers, guys, help me get everything ready!" then the redhead said, smiling slyly. They had loaded up with bags of groceries, decorations and various gifts. Nabu looks around, he wasn't used to such dwellings on Andros. Riven notices him.

"Hey... You okay, man?"

"Um? Yeah, yeah... I was just looking at your house. It's... well, peculiar," he says, smiling.

"You've never seen an apartment before, huh..." says Riven without being mean. He pats him on the shoulder. "So, will you help me at the stove?"

"Of course!" Smiles the young wizard from Andros.

Riven, before the night at the disco, had planned a dinner in his new apartment, on the terrace due to the quite warm evening. He and Nabu would cook, Helia and Brandon would take care of the table and the decorations up on the terrace and Sky and Timmy would set up the stereo system to play some music.

"At 7 p.m. you will have a half hour to get ready and pick up your babes. Take advantage of my pixie when she's in the shower."

The plan was this: while Musa would get ready in the bathroom, the girls would leave with an excuse - Stella was always resourceful in this area - and they would go with them to Riven's apartment. Then he would go out to get his fairy, finding the surprise at home. He hoped Timmy wouldn't screw up with his goofiness.

The specialists got the signal from Tecna and the others, who were already ready, leaving Musa to get ready last.

"MUUUUSAA! Damn, we forgot to get the cake!" Squeals the blonde fairy. "We're going to the bakery to get it along with all the other stuff!" she says before disappearing with the others, giving Musa no time to respond.

The five of them sneak off finding the boys' ship and jump on board. Musa gets out of the shower but is weirded out: her super sensitive ears don't pick up any noise. She looks out into the living room and can't hear or see anyone.

"Hey what..."

Musa wanders around the apartment still naked, seeing no one. Her cell phone rings, it was Riven.

"Riv!"

" Are you ready pixie? I'll be there in about twenty minutes."

"Um...yeah, almost..." she says as she gets dressed, talking to him. "Look sweetie, I have to wait for the girls! I figured they went to get the cake, I don't know..." she says hurriedly slipping on her stockings, without tearing them.

"Don't worry about them, we're going to go for a little ride and then head back to Alfea. Get dressed, bye" he hangs up.

Musa throws her cell phone away on the bed and finishes dressing. She adds bold fishnet stockings to her burgundy leather skirt and black sequined top. She then pairs some vertiginous heels, short leather jacket and then does her eye makeup with a smokey and to her lips red lipstick. She prefers to leave her hair loose and straight. She comes down just in time, but there are still no girls. Riven flashes his headlights to signal Musa. His jaw drops as soon as he sees her.

"Hey, hottie... " he says pulling her to him and kissing her longingly.

"Mmm... but have you seen the girls!"

Riven snorts.

"Saddle up and don't bother!" He hands her the helmet.

"But..." Musa understands. It was all arranged, if she wanted to, Riven would have found an excuse, just like Stella did. She puts on her helmet and gets on the bike. Arriving at Riven's apartment, the boy opens the door.