7. Living together

As early as the first days of June, Musa had been living at Riven's house. Her friends had helped her carry her things, especially Aisha and Flora. Although the first one, unlike the second one, believed that Riven was untrustworthy, she still wanted to support her best friend's choice. Melody's young fairy decides to look for some odd jobs to help Riven with the expenses, thinking that the salary as an assistant at Red Fountain wasn't that big of a deal but he assured her that it wasn't necessary and that she shouldn't go to any trouble. However, she finds a small part-time job as a waitress at the club where Bill worked.

Musa had to get used to Riven's maniacal tidiness: the reckless from Red Fountain was actually super tidy and precise; she, on the other hand, was messy and often pissed off her friends when they lived together in Alfea. Everything was going well, living together wasn't that bad... Musa had always wanted to wake up in the morning next to her handsome tenebrous. She loved caressing his hair, kissing his lips softly and letting him sleep a little longer when he was very tired.

Melody's young fairy realizes how important it is to spend quality time with the person you love the most: in fact, two weeks had flown by and, between one little argument and another, she had still managed to keep her cool with Riven. After all, it wasn't so bad living under the same roof as a hothead. Those thoughts race as she prepares breakfast and as she lets her favorite brew melt in the hot water. She smiles thinking of the night before, of their walk at Lake Roccaluce, of the moon that lit up their night of love... she touches her abdomen, she still felt butterflies in her stomach, it was a good sign.

Light footsteps awaken her. She turns around seeing a magenta hedgehog head all disheveled. She giggles, it was funny just waking up.

"Good morning plucked chick"

"You're being a little funny pixie," he says as he browns her. He then takes her by the hips lifting her tank top and fiddling with the elastic of her blue panties. He then picks her up and sits her down on the kitchen countertop. He starts kissing her, ravenous. Musa doesn't let him say it twice, crossing her legs behind his back as she sinks her hands into his hair. Ah how she loved doing this in the morning, maybe she liked it more than any other time of the day. Riven pulls off her tank top freeing the small but firm and perfect breasts of his blue haired fairy. He caresses her back, reaching to her waist.

"You know, used to that slop they used to pass at breakfast in Red Fountain, I'd say I've made a quantum leap... it feels like breakfast in a luxury hotel" he whispers before torturing her breasts with kisses, then moving on to play with her nipples. He licks them, bites them, teases them. Musa arches her back and tries not to bang her head against the shelf behind her.

"Riv... keep the python in the cage," she whispers, giggling.

"Nah, why should I?" he says slipping off first her briefs and then his boxers. Without much fuss, he enters her gently and then thrusts fiercely. Muse clings to him, sinking her face into his collarbone, savoring his scent and letting sweet moans escape as she kisses his neck. After their morning sex, the two of them felt more charged and hungrier, definitely! They dress, clean up and tidy up, ready to sit down and eat. Musa turns her nose up at seeing him eating like someone who hasn't seen food in weeks.

"You make me puke...you're worse than Stella."

"What about you? You're skinny as a lumberjack, you should eat more and work out" he says as he downs his high protein breakfast. Musa chuckles.

"As it happens, I've been working out all year and now I'm taking a break. Then I can't seem to have much of an appetite in the morning..." she says as she eats a slice of whole wheat bread with honey. A sickness suddenly seizes her, especially seeing Riven eating like that. She gets up suddenly and runs to the bathroom on the floor, vomiting profusely. Two hands gently hold her head and hair.