19. Orange Blossom?

After about a month, Musa returned home with Riven and their baby chicks. Their time on Melody had lasted quite a while but they were still happy. Nymeria and Ho-Boé got to spend time with the two little fledglings and got excited. The witch princess loved Jayden, but she also adored Harmony, who was as beautiful as she and Musa. Ho-Boè had resumed playing the cello, an instrument he hadn't touched since the death of his Matlin... He had resumed it for the love of his grandchildren, Harmony adored the sound of that instrument.

Riven and Musa couldn't help but be over the moon...they had found their missing moments with the only parents they had left. Riven discovered the softer side of himself with his children and his mother was happy about that. Musa, for her part, had proven to Ho-Boé that she was a good mother even without having had the guidance of her own, who had passed away when she was very young.

When they arrived at their apartment, she was super excited about how she, Riven and the girls had worked on the nursery: before he left, in fact, Riven had painted the nursery in pastel colors and decorated the walls. While waiting for the cribs to arrive, Musa had left the guest bed, and on those very days when Ho-Boé was staying with his daughter, the cribs had arrived!

"Daddy was evicted from his grandchildren before they were even born," she laughs.

Riven didn't say a word, being enchanted by the way the Winx and the boys had arranged the room: the cribs were placed in the wall opposite each other; under the window was placed the rocking chair that Musa had chosen to rock her babies; next to the door of the room was placed the changing table with the chest of drawers full of diapers, clothes and everything you need.

"Geez... I wouldn't have imagined my life changing like that..."

"You ended up changing diapers..." she says sarcastically. Riven glares at her then putting Harmony in her crib. Musa puts Jayden in his place, who like a good mama's boy, whines whining.

"Oy oy, you had mommy all to yourself for nine months, now if you please, I'll cuddle mommy," Riven laughs kissing both of his children.

He then turns to Musa, picking her up and carrying her upstairs. The fairy giggles as she clings to him.

"Riv, I've got my pussy smashed, I don't feel like it..."

"Don't worry, I don't want to make love...yet," he winks at her. "I just want to cuddle you and... talk, yeah. Talk a little with you, I've missed you too much."

"I see, I've never heard you talk so much in the hospital, while you were telling me about the tournament!" she laughs "Of course you had to be a flirt with the new queen too eh..." she mutters fake angry.

"Oh come on, knock it off! I didn't hit on her, I'm just saying that she looked a lot like you and she was as beautiful as you... no, you're more beautiful..." he says pulling her by the hips and starting to kiss her back softly. Musa lets him cuddle her, she missed so bad her handsome tenebrous....

"Musa, speaking about serious things, here...we are a family now. I've already told you that as long as you're on maternity leave, I'll provide for everything and we'll help with my mother's inheritance. Then I would love it if you could fulfill your dream, you know..."

"Yes, I want to be a singer and I hope I can devote my career to my family without neglecting the two."

Riven nods. He then takes a deep breath before saying what he's been thinking about for months now.

"Muse, listen, I...I know you want more than what we are now but...I'm just not feeling it."

"What are you talking about, Riv?"