Then I got a text from bumblebee, he's sweet I like him. I didn't want to lie to him but I didn't want him to worry. I wonder what the others are doing. They are always up for what seems like 24hrs messing around or really just arguing in the group chat.

I sighed knowing I won't get any sleep so I might as well go walking about. I leave off the mask since cameras can track me better and the avengers would be looking for me. I think they are smart enough to rewind footage and see me put the mask on.

I just had my phone and my bag so it looks like I'm on my way somewhere instead of looking lost.

It was annoying seeing people laughing with the people around them knowing it will never be like that for me.

I decided to listen to some music again, pulling out my headphones and plug them into my phone.

'Walk With Me' by Måns Zelmerlöw is the first song that starts playing.

I hum quietly as I walk, the sun setting in the distance and painting the sky a dusty orange. A tear makes it's way down my cheek as I walk.

Soon enough they sun has set and I'm just wandering around humming to random songs in my playlist. As soon as I turned a corner I'm hit with a wave of heat. That's not normal? I sprint into the heat to find the source. Another building on fire.

Why do I always run into fire? Literally and well yeah literally. I slam on my mask without thinking and run towards the building. It just looks like an office building. Would people be inside? It's after work hours. I listen out for anything inside again. There's no one in there. I suppose I could just put the fire now, I mean the avengers would have spread the word so people will be looking for me anyway.

In my sleep deprived state I cut off all the oxygen in the building. The fire goes out and I return the oxygen so everything is normal. Well I'll just continue my walking.

After about of walking I decided I was hungry, I did manage to steal some food after I left that horrible room on my way to my fire escape but I ate that. I still have cash left from when I snuck up to my fathers floor a week ago so I can get some food.

I decided on McDonald's. I was digging into a nice burger planning out how I was going to continue to feed myself for the future. I have to wait until I'm 18 before I get a job, because otherwise my father could find me and bring me back since I'm still his child. Never felt that way though.I suppose I could pickpocket but that's kinda illegal. I could text the group chat for their ideas. More than likely it'd be useless. But still fun.

Strangers group chat

Y/n
Sooo any of you know a legal way to earn money without actually getting a job

Cry baby
Ransom someone

Y/n
Is that legal?

Cry baby
no ...

Y/n
Then no

Cry baby
Why does it have to be legal?

Smol brain
REALLY?

Tea party
You did really just ask why it has to be legal?

Y/n's POV

The next argument was already way underway and I laughed at it. It's like watching a group of children learning that laws exist, well adult sized children.

I heard a tapping on the glass next to me. Turning my head the Black Widow and the Winter Solider came into view. I grasped my phone in shock turning it off and stuffing it into my pocket. And I put my mask on again so they wouldn't see my face more than they have, they already know it's me.

Why was I so stupid? I had to put on the mask didn't I?

They walked through the door and all I could say was,

"Oh shit," and I ran.

———

A/n: So a kind of filler chapter just to show that the avengers aren't always smart like in other texting stories and immediately know something is wrong. Also y/n needs someone to hold her back .... Yeah

Also how are the chapter lengths? Should I make them longer of shorter?