Chapter 24

Lin Liang got into his car before completely relaxing. He spread out on the seat and showed off to Ji Hong who was sitting opposite, "Your boss is awesome, do you know? I went out to discuss business for the first time and I got 10 billion investment, 10 billion!"

Lin Liang smiled very proudly, emphasizing "10 billion".  Ji Hong, who is accustomed to being smart, knowing his face, and knowing how to flatter, didn't praise him.

Compared with the ten billion, Ji Hong is more worried, "Gu Hengsheng is not for you, he is not someone you can't provoke, nor is he an ideal love partner that suits you."

Lin Liang's smile solidified on his face, he almost forgot, Ji Hong is a die-hard, in the original book, regardless of his identity, he persuaded Lin Yi and Wen Yuqing to break up many times. In the end, Lin Yi was bothered by him so much that every time he sees  him he would take a detour.

"I know." Lin Liang turned his head to look out the window, in a lazy manner.

"If it is only for profit, it is indeed beneficial to approach Gu Hengsheng, otherwise there would not be so many people thinking of ways to approach him. But talking about feelings you can't approach him, he is too powerful, you will be very passive. I don't think your brother will agree to you being with him either."

Lin Liang hadn't thought about feelings before. Maybe he was a little aware of Gu Hengsheng's feelings towards him. After thinking about Hengsheng kissing him in the car, but he quickly denied it.

However, Gu Hengsheng's performance today is so obvious that he cannot deny it. Even if he doesn't want to face it, he must think about it. After careful consideration, he suddenly felt that holding this tens of billions in his hands is quite hot.

Sure enough, Ji Hong immediately poured a bucket of cold water on him, poured it from the beginning to the end, and gave him a chill, "Master Liang, you shouldn't ask for that 10 billion, you are not short of money. With the strength of MS, you can find investment, there is more than enough, although the money will not be so much, but there should be no emotional involvement of you are going to work with him, at least you can avoid the embarrassment of having to smile at the board meeting after the breakup."

''What kind of person is Gu Hengsheng? You know how many old foxes in the business world have become his defeated men, all of Gu Hengsheng's uncles, aunts, cousins were not l human beings in work so ruthless, but in the end they were sent to prison one by one by him, with such a person, if you took his 10 billion, then you can't get out of his palm."

Lin Liang sat up angrily because of the last words, "Bah, let others have aspirations to destroy one's prestige." He immediately pointed at the driver and shouted, "Turn around and go to Shenghui Fund, huh, can't roll away his ten billion, right! He is very good at business and has a good eye for investment huh? Then I'll take his money and invest it back in his company, so he can earn money from me, and I'll eat the interest, right? Ten billion, a year of interest is not bad, not taking is for stupid people."

Ji Hong was amused by him, "You take so much money to shine, if you step in with your front foot, he will know the moment you put your other foot."

Lin Liang is completely indifferent,  "If he knows it, then let him know." He pointed to his slightly swollen lips, "I've lost money like this, don't you want me to get some interest to make up for it?"

Ji Hong looked at Lin Liang's lips, and his smile was half closed. He and Lin Yi have been friends for many years, and naturally they take care of Lin Liang as a younger brother. Of course, Lin Liang should not suffer. "So Master Liang should rarely see Gu Hengsheng in the future, Otherwise you will always suffer."