Chapter 5

Lin Liang, who played a piano song and another violin song, was already hungry and his stomach was rumbling, so he had to leave his brother and go to the food area to find something to eat.

He took the dinner plate and looked at the dazzling array of delicacies on the long table, looking for what he loved to eat, in fact, he was not a picky eater, in his last lifetime he was ill so he could only eat something bland for many years, but after transmigrating to the book, his health improved, and his appetite was very good.

When Lin Liang reached for food, a hand reached over and took away what he wanted a second faster. Lin Liang's hand stopped in mid-air and then retracted, so let's go to another place to get it!  Anyway, there is plenty of food here, as a civilized man, he can't fight with someone for a bite of food.

He reached out again for his favorite snack, but it got taken by the same hand again, and he took it away just like last time a second faster.  Lin Liang could finally be sure that the other party was not here to get food but to find annoy him. He turned around and glared at the other party in anger. It turned out that the person he was glaring at was Gu Hengsheng, and suddenly his legs trembled a little.

"You, why are you stealing my pastries?" Lin Liang's voice was aggrieved like a baby who had just been robbed of a lollipop.  As if yesterday, it was not him who stripped Lin Hao naked and burned his clothes! Lin Liang really is a legend ah.

Gu Hengsheng glanced at him, and after a while, after a long time his expressionless face popped out two words, "like."

Lin Liang's eyelids twitched, and he smiled and flattered, "As expected, Mr. Gu, even his hobbies are so different."

Mr. Gu coldly ignored him.  Lin Liang like lightning attacked and took the cake closest to him at the fastest speed. At this time, he couldn't care whether he liked it or not. Feeding his stomach was the key.

But Gu Hengsheng still took the cake a second faster than him.  Lin Liang anxiously moved his hand and got the strawberry mousse next to it.  When this small piece of strawberry mousse was put on his dinner plate, Lin Liang felt unprecedented satisfaction, and he even unconsciously raised an eyebrow to Gu Hengsheng beside him. (Note: thus us strawberry mousse)

 Then the next second, the contents of his plate ran into Gu Hengsheng's plate

Then the next second, the contents of his plate ran into Gu Hengsheng's plate. Lin Liang stared incredulously at Gu Hengsheng's sharp and handsome face. The other party's face was still frosty as if the person who had just reached out to grab something from someone's plate had nothing to do with himself.

"Goo..." Lin Liang's stomach screamed out of hunger from all night.

The decent string in Lin Liang's head broke again, and his inferiority ran out uncontrollably, so the hungry Lin Liang directly lowered his head and bit on the strawberry mousse in Gu Heng's plate.

He raised his head to chew the food in his mouth, and smiled triumphantly at Gu Heng, he felt a little bit proud, and a little stupid.

But what he didn't know was that Gu Hengsheng's attention was not at all on his provocative behavior, his eyes were fixed on the few extra crumbs that were stained on Lin Liang's cherry red lips.   His pupils shrank and shrank, and finally, he lowered his head and kissed Lin Liang directly on the lips. Then with a flick of his tongue, he ate the crumbs on the edge of Lin Liang's lips. (T/N: omg 😱 isn't this too fast my brain is not functioning I wanna scream🙀 )